Las Vegas Aces GM [HIRING!]

Banackock

I am very new to the site but I would love to take over Vegas.

I live in Vegas so I would really get into this team and have a ton of fun with it.

I am new to this sort of game and have to learn everything but am a very quik learner at complexity such as a GM.

If not the GM this go around perhaps a co-GM to learn the ropes.

Of course if not this time... perhaps in the future.

I am curious of playing for a team and GMing a team in the same league.

Seems like it would be some sort of conflict.

Edited by PenKnight

2 hours ago, Nykonax said:

I would like the job. I have experience being a VHLM GM and feel like I can do great running 2 teams. Twice the chance at winning the cup ya feel

Never gets old seeing you make the same joke at every GM opening so I'd like to vouch for Nyko please.

1 hour ago, Matt_O said:

I'll apply. I am currently the Nighthawks AGM, as well as the USA gm. I am a VSN writer and am active in forums and discord to an extreme. I have experience in STHS and as a former member of the Aces, I would love to bring this team back to glory.  I have references if you need them; I would also consider myself an established member of the VHL, and I won't be going anywhere.

hire this boi hehe

Lots of new guys applying ?

Of course, I can vouch for the greatness of a few with whom I have had the pleasure of playing or GMing--@Radcow, @cody73, @Jables, @FacebookFighter, or @HulkHogan to name just a few, but the very best of luck to all! Should be interesting to see who's hired, and I'm confident that our fine commissioners will make a good choice.

Edited by GustavMattias

16 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Lots of new guys applying ?

Of course, I can vouch for the greatness of a few with whom I have had the pleasure of playing or GMing--@Radcow, @cody73, @Jables, @FacebookFighter, or @HulkHogan to name just a few, but the very best of luck to all! Should be interesting to see who's hired, and I'm confident that our fine commissioners will make a good choice. 

no vouch for me. wtfrick

5 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

You'd only be good if you hired Thran as AGM.

Nyko isn’t even worthy of being Thran’s assistant to the assistant manager, but then again Thran couldn’t teach him anything because he’s needing more AGM experience (didn’t even know there were rules, wtf.)

Although I was just hired as AGM of Minnesota, I spoke with Rayzor and he supports me applying for the Las Vegas GM position. I've mentioned many of the traits I offer in previous GM applications. I'd like to stress how much enjoyment I get from teaching, guiding, and helping new players. In my role as an updater and having just recently been through my first season, I've noticed many new members have a need for some guidance and a positive attitude. I know I can contribute both of those things in addition to being a meticulous GM that will get strong results.

Thank you for the opportunity and good luck to all who apply.

2 minutes ago, DMaximus said:

Although I was just hired as AGM of Minnesota, I spoke with Rayzor and he supports me applying for the Las Vegas GM position. I've mentioned many of the traits I offer in previous GM applications. I'd like to stress how much enjoyment I get from teaching, guiding, and helping new players. In my role as an updater and having just recently been through my first season, I've noticed many new members have a need for some guidance and a positive attitude. I know I can contribute both of those things in addition to being a meticulous GM that will get strong results.

Thank you for the opportunity and good luck to all who apply.

I'll vouch for this. Would suck to lose him but he'd make a great GM!

I would love to help this team out, and I don't care about the record of the team. I will do my best to help, but I'm on a tablet so I might not be able to do everything a computer can. But I am on pretty much when I can. I am experience GM in NHL19, so I would be great.

P.S. I am wait to see if I get the Vegas AGM spot as well, so If u guys think i am better at the AGM spot u can put me there instead.

Alrighty, I am back here again - there are 2 amazing and passionate guys that should take up this role - @TheFlash or @DMaximus

To give a quik insight on why you should hire TheFlash - he is one of the few people who genuinely are interested in making this league a better place and has the right mindset for VHLM - making this place welcoming and open to new people. He is the person that will always go an extra mile for everyone on his team and never back down no matter what!

About DMax - well, if you haven't read his posts, haven't seen his work around the forums then you have been living under a rock. One of the best statistical minds in VHL/VHLM in my humble opinion. A guy who is dedicated to this league and is always ready to be there for anyone when it is needed. 

Make the right choice!