Las Vegas AGM

Matt_O

As the new manager of the Las Vegas Aces, I need an AGM. All you need to be able to do is stay active, be engaged in discord and locker room, and be able to send in lines once in a while. If you can do all these things, apply below!

You will also get 1 TPE as job pay

Edited by Matt_O

I’d definitely like to apply! I’ve been very active both on the forum and discord and have been wanting to get more involved with a position on the site. I would Be more than happy to help you out with anything you needed! I think we could be a pretty good team

Sure! I'm the reason why the team is in Vegas. I destroyed the league with a record breaking team. Won the championship. Got fired for being an asshole right after. I can help you get championships.

2 hours ago, BluObieZ said:

Sure! I'm the reason why the team is in Vegas. I destroyed the league with a record breaking team. Won the championship. Got fired for being an asshole right after. I can help you get championships.

Mira! 

You fail to realize that the VHLM isn’t about championships and record breaking, it’s about developing prospects and retaining users for the VHL so the league is successful. 

Treat your active members poorly while forcing them to play under inactive but higher TPA players? You lose your job, end story. 

Hey Matt. You know that I've been around in the Discord here & there (I'm more active in my teams Discord though), I'm very friendly and approachable, I've been learning about the sim slowly from @GustavMattias & @Rayzor_7 as I've been looking heavily at how player TPE allocation has affected the Hounds play and Team Canada's at the WJC. I'm very interested in being your right hand man, if you'd have me. 

Hey @Matt_O,

First things first, I'd like to congratulate you on your new job as the GM of Las Vegas! Secondly, it would be awesome if I could be your second man at the helm of the team. I'm quite active on the site as well as in my teams discord. I'm starting to learn more about the sim as well and intend to dip my feet in management ASAP.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me!

Fonzi

Edited by fonziGG

I would like to be an AGM for Vegas. I am pretty much on all day, and I love playing GM mode in NHL19. So I would be a great fit for this team. ( P.S. I don't care about the record) ( P.S.S.  don't mind the "quote" bubble, I was trying to copy my text from some where else

Matt I would love to be your AGM I'm active in the VHL discord and my teams locker room plus we share a VHL team go Malmö! But I think I'll be a good AGM for u because I can keep the locker room active by playing games with the team and stuff like that