Whoops Did I Do That?

BluObieZ

The continuation of the Robbie Retirement chugs along like a well oiled machine. Like your mom on her knees when she made you… I mean on her back… NO! doggy style getting plowed by your daddy like the slut she is. Yep that sounds better. Anyways this week is something I call Whoops Did I do that? If you do not know what that Is from then you are an idiot or just young. This is going to be addressing rumors about me that popped up through the years and I will come clean if I did it, said it and or helped in it.

Robbie=Anderson or Anderson=Robbie

Truth: Robbie is Robbie and not the asianic fuck that is Anderson

No people I am not Anderson. I did not create hundreds of accounts/players just to dick around. I was never that into the league to put that much time into so I can do all that. Sure I like to fuck around but that’s like next level shit.

Offered to be people’s agent just to fuck teams

Truth: Partly true but I didn’t offer

One day many moons ago someone (I won’t say who) messaged me to see if I would be his players “agent” because he liked how I fucked around and hunted for money. I said I would do it just for the fuck around factor. I had no intention to negotiate in good faith. I was going to fuck certain teams and just have fun with it. I posted on the site offering my services after this one guy gave me the idea. I think I had maybe three, four clients. It came down crumbling when teams refused to negotiate with me and with directly to the player. My planned fuck around was foiled.

Short Bus was not the real end goal in NY

Truth: Partly true

While me building a team of the unwanted players was always the goal and I achieved it, the overall plan was to actually move the team (or attempt) to move it to bum fuck nowhere Idaho or whatever, trade my players and quit as GM. As on last symbolic fuck you. Like those suicide cults. Kinda glad I didn’t do this. Because the Americans have become the premiere franchise in the league. Not the Hamilton Canucks or the Idaho Potatoes (was gonna be the teams name)

VHL Armageddon Pact

Truth: Yes it happened, Hell I started it.

Most of you must be like WTF because I don’t think this was a well known thing. Hell not even sure if the rumors got out. But I do know at least two three ex blue crew that messaged me to stand down. Basically what happened was I gathered a bunch of people that agreed to start a massive thread. An argument thread in a massive attempt to get all banned. We had lots of people who agreed to do this. Pretty much it would have nuked the VHL because by banning all these people the league was killing itself. Why didn’t it happen? I think it was around the time just before my 3rd disappearance. I just lost interest in coming on and I left for like a year. Right when we were planning a day when it would happen. When I returned the members that agreed to do it, either left the site or fell in love with it again. So the creator of the idea was also the killer of the idea. Sorry boys, was looking forward to it but then I got bored.

Other quik rumors

My attempt to buy the league was my attempt to gain power. Partly true. I wanted “ownership” so I can threaten to shut the site down then have people beg me not to shut it down. In the end I would have shut it down.

Agreed to take over for another GM. Yes this is true I agreed to GM yet again and it looked like it was going to happen till the league stepped in and said they didn’t want to have short bus 2.0 happen.

Plans for 2nd GM reign was to destroy all. Yep. I was going to show everyone that I was a great GM and wanted to basically build what now would be known as the “Patriots” of the VHL. Sadly I was not allowed to take over and many seasons/years later I got my chance to do it in Vegas. I destroyed the league and people didn’t like it.

2nd year Vegas plan was to shatter previous years records. Yep. Once again. While teams conspired to trade all their players to one team in effort to stop me in my record breaking season (A fact I found cute and was well aware of due to my moles in the league) I had deeper plans for my 2nd, 3rd and 4th season as GM. Where I had talks with GM’s where they would trade me their good players for high picks. They got high picks and I got players that would have helped me dominate. Simple as that. But I was fired because I was an asshole. Didn’t want to play my backup goalie and some other idiot because they sucked.  Cry me rivers boys.

I once felt bad for a member on the site. Partly true? I don’t know. I forget who it was but they posted some sob story of shit that they were going through and I thought to myself. Imma go in there and disturb shit. I went in read the og post and was like… damn if I do this… I will get perma banned. So I didn’t do it. See, I have morals. Well… partial morals because I didn’t want to get perma banned. I didn’t stop myself because the niceness of my heart. There is not nice in Robbie, only evil.

I’m actually a nice guy. Nope not true.

Hope you enjoyed this. Post anymore you want me to confirm or deny.

I wasn't around for any of this but I am very disappointed Short Bus did not happen, that probably would have been the most hilarious moment in VHL history

20 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

I wasn't around for any of this but I am very disappointed Short Bus did not happen, that probably would have been the most hilarious moment in VHL history

Short Bus happened. I literally gathered all the most hated people around the league on the same team. It was epic. The part that didn't happen was the Idaho Potatoes