Las Vegas AGM (HIRED)

Matt_O

@cody73 @FakeJenton @fonziGG @Strooper99 @Gaudette @Motzaburger @HulkHogan

Why was this so hard?

the office thats GIF

Anyways, I wanted to thank everyone for applying, you certainly did not make it easy on me. None of you were easy outs for me, in fact in my original top three, only one of them actually made it into my final top three. I always thought that GMs were always overstating how hard it was to choose an AGM, but it turns out they weren't. It was a very tough choice, I honestly could not decide between my final two contenders at the end. It was extremely tough. I'm going to ramble a little bit, so if you just want to see who got the job scroll to the bottom.

One thing I wanted to say may actually be helpful for the people who didn't get this job. When you apply for a job, especially an AGM job, you have to try to connect with them as a person, as if you are a salesman, selling yourself as a product to the GM. Start off with saying how you think you guys would be great together, talk about some ideas you have, and make the person who is hiring connect with you, it is way tougher to turn someone down like that, mainly because I felt bad for the people I had to turn down that had pitched themselves to me on a personal scale. I felt bad for anyone who didn't get the job; but those who tried to connect at that personal level were very tough for me to turn down. Is it just that I'm indecisive? Maybe, but if anyone on this site is a salesman of anything, you probably agree with what I'm saying. 

All of the nominees were good. It was tough to turn down some great members who ultimately deserve an AGM job, but unfortunately there is only one opening. In the end, I had to make a decision. I always thought it was silly when VHLM GMs said how hard it was to pick an AGM, and I thought it wasn't really that hard. But after this, they are right. It is very difficult to make a choice when all the applicants are good. That being said, lets get to the AGM. Congrats to @FakeJenton, the new Assistant (to the) General Manager of the Las Vegas Aces!

It's very cool seeing even AGM jobs being fought over. 10 season's ago you couldn't get anyone to take a gm job in the big leagues let alone the minors. 

Fun to see the difference sometimes.

37 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

I always thought that GMs were always overstating how hard it was to choose an AGM, but it turns out they weren't. It was a very tough choice, I honestly could not decide between my final two contenders at the end. It was extremely tough. I'm going to ramble a little bit, so if you just want to see who got the job scroll to the bottom.

yeah he's lying. I knew who i wanted right away. Then they turned me down.

10 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

Do you just stalk every post I make with that screenshot of a message  that said don't screenshot ?

I'm closer than you think to making another post in the suggestions thread, this time proposing a new league job wherein members follow you, turn on all notifications, and post that screenshot every time you do anything at all.

Job pay is 10 uncapped per week.

On 6/10/2019 at 10:39 PM, GustavMattias said:

I'm closer than you think to making another post in the suggestions thread, this time proposing a new league job wherein members follow you, turn on all notifications, and post that screenshot every time you do anything at all.

Job pay is 10 uncapped per week.

Where do I apply?