Holy fuck. Got a 94% on my academic placer exam. That's good enough for any program I want... now I need to decide what I actually want to do.

pennypenny

But you're also soft as well, someone trash talks Philadelphia you do cry and leave the Discord, so don't try to act tough when you're not any better. You're just more stable with certain things, while I'm not. Later. If all you're going to be is an antagonist you can be blocked as well.

3 minutes ago, Jables said:

Dope, someone got a great score on an exam. What’s the problem?

There isn't one really, its just funny how peace yelled at Blade for being soft and trying to act tough, to the point where she left, and then he immediately started talking about his exam and then when penny turned it into this, he got all mad again.

7 minutes ago, Thranduil said:

There isn't one really, its just funny how peace yelled at Blade for being soft and trying to act tough, to the point where she left, and then he immediately started talking about his exam and then when penny turned it into this, he got all mad again.

It's an annoyance, absolutely, but I'm not angry about it. I'm more annoyed it made its way to the forum when it really shouldn't have gone this far, because now you're all being a troll to a far larger audience and not just the select few who actually observe the general chat, much less care about it. 

6 minutes ago, Peace said:

It's an annoyance, absolutely, but I'm not angry about it. I'm more annoyed it made its way to the forum when it really shouldn't have gone this far, because now you're all being a troll to a far larger audience and not just the select few who actually observe the general chat, much less care about it. 

I agree that it probably shouldn't have come to the forum and penny definitely shouldn't be stealing your pictures. But you gotta loosen up man. We're giving you a hard time because you talked about your exam score, which isn't even really a personal thing, and you're getting quite defensive.

12 minutes ago, Thranduil said:

I agree that it probably shouldn't have come to the forum and penny definitely shouldn't be stealing your pictures. But you gotta loosen up man. We're giving you a hard time because you talked about your exam score, which isn't even really a personal thing, and you're getting quite defensive.

The difference between defensive and irritated is visible, I never engaged Penny on the Discord (he's blocked) so I never saw any of this or the other supposed spamming of other 'copy/pastas', so defensive isn't quite a word I'd use in this situation. I did engage with Blade, and for that I'll take any consequences that arrive, but I did not engage with Penny or Nyko while the immaturity proceeded.

To go from nothing (which is my perspective) to copy/pasting everything on the forum is a huge leap from pushing my buttons and being legitimately immature, and an attempt to 'ruffle my feathers' because I wasn't responding on Discord. I've gone back and I was discussing with Blade her decision to call out my allocation of ice time (which results in everyone getting a decent chunk) and I never once even acknowledged the trolling going on until it made its way onto the forum outside of saying I didn't give a fuck about Penny and called him trade-me-lenko because he's asked for a trade three times IIRC. 

Nyko was promptly also muted for sharing quotes of Penny to circumvent my preference of blocking a toxic member of the Discord, so after Nyko was blocked there was no messages from him either, and when I mean nothing I mean nothing (source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yytlxU0hbE). So yeah, while I can understand that a reply like this is 'defensive', it's also a misconception. Go back through the Discord history yourself and see who I acknowledge - primarily because I can see their texts - are people who aren't blocked for me. Dil, Gustav, MadCow, Josh and even yourself. I've been shown pictures that Penny was trying to get into my skull by editing pictures of me, copy-pasting my words, copying my words, and generally trying to be a troll. 

I not once saw that.

When it made it to the forum it because intentional, that's when you're choosing to be intentionally toxic, and that's when people get annoyed or defensive. 

• Baozi locked this topic
  • Head Moderator

Shutting this down because I do not find this amusing nor classy. This is remarkably disrespectful to a fellow member especially in light of personal achievements which I find noteworthy for anyone trying to be successful in their career. When one attacks someones personal life achievements which they feel is important I believe that is beyond being funny. Take a long hard look at what you guys are doing. You may find your actions incredibly similar too what one calls bullying.

Think about it. 

@Quik @Beketov

Edited by tfong