S66 All-Star Game General Manager Vote / Player Selections

Beaviss

Pick you Top 2 General Managers of the Season  

94 members have voted

1. 1. PLEASE ONLY PICK TWO (If you pick more your votes wont count)

• Banackock (Seattle)
    • Hedgehog337 (Riga)
    • Bushito (Caglary)
    • ShawnGlade (Davos)
    • Quik (Helsinki)
    • Victor (Moscow)
    • Beaviss (Vancouver)
    • Devise (Toronto)
    • Spade18 (New York)
    • Advantage (Malmo)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/17/2019 at 09:33 PM

2 hours ago, Sonnet said:

So you're telling me @Quik didn't have a goalie, but went and picked John fucking Madden over me ? 

And somehow I was the 3rd damn goalie selected even after my best season, sometimes the truth hurts. I think both @Quik and @Beaviss were drunk when they did this lol. Take solace in the fact that clearly Beav will be playing you for 2  periods as he picked you first, and you get to prove to Quik he made a mistake :D guess I’ll be cheering for you this time Sonnet, lets get some tpe!

1 minute ago, BladeMaiden said:

And somehow I was the 3rd damn goalie selected even after my best season, sometimes the truth hurts. I think both @Quik and @Beaviss were drunk when they did this lol. Take solace in the fact that clearly Beav will be playing you for 2  periods as he picked you first, and you get to prove to Quik he made a mistake :D guess I’ll be cheering for you this time Sonnet, lets get some tpe!

I was actually going to split it 50/50

10 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

I was actually going to split it 50/50

I don’t think that’s actually possible is it? I would have understood, you can honestly just argue historically he had the better asg record. Always interesting having personal bias but also being able to see the logical GM perspective. Hopefully I’ll see my disco Wahl pads this year but I won’t hold my breath, LMAO ? 

3 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

FREE TPE SECURED

IF THEY CAN'T SEE, THEY CAN'T SCORE!

Actual note for @Beaviss though, if we're allowed to do custom pads this year, you have to go in and edit the player AFTER you've assigned them to the team for the pads to show. Otherwise, they take on the default pads for the team.

If we get the thumbs up to try again this year, I'll send you my pad design ? 

That's most likely why they didn't work last time. It will take some time to do yours and @BladeMaiden pads but ill try. If im doing them and you guys are online on discord ill tag you to walk me through the pad setup.

7 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

FREE TPE SECURED

IF THEY CAN'T SEE, THEY CAN'T SCORE!

Now you know why my save % went up so much, I decided blinding players with my pads would work. I heard Helsinki players had to add a tinted visor to their helmets in order even look towards the CGY net ;) lol

6 minutes ago, Josh. said:

Julian Borwinn 

Jake Davis 

Matt Thompson 

K good luck @Beaviss

Alexander Pepper

Brick Wahl

Like you'll be able to get it in... You can take all the shots you want, you cant beat a good back end Josh :P

26 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

Alexander Pepper

Brick Wahl

Like you'll be able to get it in... You can take all the shots you want, you cant beat a good back end Josh :P

Team Quik has slightly better offense but half as good defense and tending.

12 minutes ago, Josh. said:

I keep hearing this :(

Your a damn points leader don’t even try to make me feel bad for you, I know you got more game than this... I refuse to feel bad for you. Player, player... don’t even!

sassy GIF by Rita Ora