Srsly nothing on the Raptors?

CoachReilly

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Rayzor_7 said:

Discord cough cough

For some of us that game only started at 10pm. Boy it would be nice if there was some kind of discussion we could join after the fact ?

6 hours ago, CoachReilly said:

What the fuck fellas

Pretty fucking awesome to see that team, and city, make it happen. I don't know how I feel about Kwahi after the Spurs drama, but I sure as hell am happy for Lowry, Gasol, Ibaka and some of the other guys who have been on the grind for years.

Feeling a little bad for DeRosan today.

Want to see if Masai Ujiri really gets that Wizards money. He proved not just he can trade for Kwahi, but he built that whole squad. That's more impressive to me. He has the goods.

So damn happy!!! Lowry going off and finally getting past the Trash Bros curse. Kawhi coming in and committing to the cause. FVV Sr. becoming a MAN. Gasol finally getting his. Ibaka too. Siakam growing every damn game. This team is such a great group! Want Kawhi to stay, but if he leaves, I can't complain, this was everything I was hoping for this season and more!

1 hour ago, Shaka said:

Pretty fucking awesome to see that team, and city, make it happen. I don't know how I feel about Kwahi after the Spurs drama, but I sure as hell am happy for Lowry, Gasol, Ibaka and some of the other guys who have been on the grind for years.

Feeling a little bad for DeRosan today.

Want to see if Masai Ujiri really gets that Wizards money. He proved not just he can trade for Kwahi, but he built that whole squad. That's more impressive to me. He has the goods.

Feel a little bad for DeRozan, because the team isn't here without him, but wtf was Doris thinking asking about him on the stage lol. With Masai, I don't think it's about the money. MLSE can match whatever, it's whether he wants to be closer to those political ties. Hopefully he stays, but can't really blame him if he leaves.

34 minutes ago, Phil said:

Then you need to watch ANY OTHER QUARTER 

Ive tried but its like football to me. You see one play and you watch it 10x in a row and then the next play happens. Its just plain boring IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2019 at 10:43 AM, Green said:

My sons love dinosaurs, so i think he is happy they won.

Just to confirm this. We have our swimming pool up in the garden due to the heat and yesterday my son was playing in it with a dinosaur that played basketball.

He did not understand what I was saying when I said the Toronto Raptors won though, but the dinosaur certainly loved dribbling the ball.