Introducing VSN Draft Insider | Sully Sullvino

Sullvino

VHL News 

image.png.2bbf472e4850d707c52db930d81f0682.png

According to sources, the Victory Sports Network has agreed to terms with VHL Draft expert and insider, Sully Sullvino, who has spent the past five years working for TSN. The signing is part of a league-wide effort by the VHL to grow league content and coverage. Sullvino will use his years of draft and prospect coverage to provide the community with exclusive draft-related content. Here's the statement from the man himself.

"Obviously looking forward to this opportunity here at VSN. I think the direction of the VSN is changing and I am happy to be apart of it. I look forward to providing the VHL community with relevant content on a weekly basis and interact with the community for new ideas in the future. For me, draft coverage, prospect analysis comes second nature so I look forward to bringing it to the VHL platform."

While nothing is set in stone, in our brief sit down with Sullvino he mentioned that the community can expect the following type of articles to be produced in the future: 

1. Season 67 Top-3 by Position Analysis (goaltenders the only position left)
  2. Multi-part extensive Season 67 Mock Draft 
  3. Season 67 Updated Sleeper Report
  4. Early looks into the Season 68 class 
  5. Risers and Fallers 
  6. Interviews with Draft Prospects 
  7. New Player/Member Reports and Projections 
  8. Draft Lookbacks 
  9. "Through the Wire" - In-depth profiles on mid-season VHLM waiver/free agency moves 
  10. And more...

As mentioned above - all suggestions are welcome and make sure to check out the VSN page soon!

5 minutes ago, Sullvino said:

VHL News 

According to sources, the Victory Sports Network has agreed to terms with VHL Draft expert and insider, Sully Sullvino, who has spent the past five years working for TSN. The signing is part of a league-wide effort by the VHL to grow league content and coverage. Sullvino will use his years of draft and prospect coverage to provide the community with exclusive draft-related content. Here's the statement from the man himself.

"Obviously looking forward to this opportunity here at VSN. I think the direction of the VSN is changing and I am happy to be apart of it. I look forward to providing the VHL community with relevant content on a weekly basis and interact with the community for new ideas in the future. For me, draft coverage, prospect analysis comes second nature so I look forward to bringing it to the VHL platform."

While nothing is set in stone, in our brief sit down with Sullvino he mentioned that the community can expect the following type of articles to be produced in the future: 

5. Risers and Fallers 
  8. Draft Lookbacks 
  9. "Through the Wire" - In-depth profiles on mid-season VHLM waiver/free agency moves 
  10. And more...

As mentioned above - all suggestions are welcome and make sure to check out the VSN page soon!

I'm excited I love reading all that stuff. One thing Ive always wanted to do is pick a Trade and see how big of a trade tree I can make out of it.  Not sure if you could tie it into one of your draft articles or not.

On 6/14/2019 at 9:29 AM, Sullvino said:

VHL News 

5. Risers and Fallers 
  8. Draft Lookbacks 
  10. And more...

For lookbacks do thomas kennedy. - Your duo partner that isnt Tonn