IT'S TIME!

BluObieZ

Ladies and germs it's time! for what? well Orion has a goal of getting a cup in every season that he plays in. Helsinki is the favorites by far heading into the playoffs and Orion looks to be well on his way to be 1 for 1 in his goal. It will be very interesting to see how many cups Orion finishes his career with but for now people should take this in for the entertainment value. Orion will for sure about every win, goal this upcoming playoffs and players on other teams will for sure be looking to knock that smirk off his face like the annoying fuck that he is, but if you ask Orion if he is worried about the extra coverage he says "Look, I know that other teams hate me. Sure I am not the best on the team, but I will for sure rub it in your face every time I score, every time that I am on the ice you will want to shut me up, But I won't so Invite you to come and try to stop me. Try to injure me, try to stop me from being a pest, try and stop me from winning the cup. You will fail at it all. "