Rhys Chism saying goodbye after the playoffs

Jables

Hey guys, so after thinking for a while, I’ve decided after the playoffs finish to walk away from the VHL (for now). Was neglecting certain things in my personal life that I shouldn’t be when I was staying active on here, and my career is starting to get pretty busy as well. I’m sure I’ll be back in the future. But for now I’m gonna have to go. Thank you to @Sonnet for being the best gm anyone could start their experience in this league with, thank you to @FrostBeard for allowing me to be his agm this season, @GustavMattias and @Radcow for being awesome guys and helping me out when I had questions. Thank you to my final gm for this go around @InstantRockstar. Playing for San Diego to close it out has been so much fun. Glad I ended up on your squad. And thank you to Helsinki for drafting me as well as everyone who made this experience a fun one. I may recreate down the line. See ya ??

@Jables I've said this to you at least twice tonight already, but you're a wonderful person and someone who's of great value to the league, and I'm sad to see you go. Here's to a speedy return, although don't ever rush yourself back in! 

As Sonnet said, you're the ultimate homie. Feel free to hang out with us in the Houston locker room anytime you want.