S66 Theme Week

Quik

• Commissioner
21 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

all my tasks were done prior to this announcement, none really pertaining to the theme since I didn't know there was one. Can I just claim anyways? Don't really feel like re-doing a whole weeks worth of stuff... 

If you do it this week with playoffs.. so do an article and graphic/media spot you get the uncapped this week plus you can claim the capped for next week. So you're just doing the work one week early.

• Commissioner

You don’t need to post in here to prove you did it guys. Just do the work and claim the bonus as “other” without a link. There’s a spot for a description and you can point out what’s it’s for, the updaters can check that you’ve done what you say.

@Beketov they guys from our sister sites are not use to the relaxed updating styles of the vhl. In the SBA or EFL if you don’t  show your link in the event thread  you don’t get approved. A little structure never hurt anyone, plus they come by it honestly. 

Edited by BladeMaiden

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

@Beketov they guys from our sister sites are not use to the relaxed updating styles of the vhl. In the SBA or EFL if you don’t  show your link in the event thread  you don’t get approved. A little structure never hurt anyone, plus they come by it honestly. 

It’s a fair point. I just don’t want to see people have questions about this getting buried by everyone posting links when, in reality, updaters are more than capable of seeing that the work was done. I’m not sure if the sister sites just want more structure of if their updating queue isn’t as advanced but we’re more than capable without the extra links. 

• Commissioner
On 6/20/2019 at 1:14 AM, Sonnet said:

@Quik

Can we opt for the player card/secondary graphic for our VHL.com article, and still claim the extra TPE this week?

What exactly do you mean? Not sure I follow.

On 6/21/2019 at 6:24 AM, BladeMaiden said:

It's just funny because we have this conversation every time this scenario comes up for actual years.

• Victor unfeatured this topic