TPE VHLM Cap incorrect?

I just noticed this on my player profile, I may be wrong or don't have all the information being a new player but....

It says I have 207 TPE (VHLM limit is 200) but it says I have 8 points banked. It will not let me put in that 1 point to get to my 200 capped. 

207 - 8 = 199

Is this just a visual bug? 

screenshot

Edited by Greg_Di

1 minute ago, Greg_Di said:

I just noticed this on my player profile, I may be wrong or don't have all the information being a new player but....

It says I have 207 TPE (VHLM limit is 200) but it says I have 8 points banked. It will not let me put in that 1 point to get to my 200 capped. 

207 - 8 = 199

Is this just a visual bug? 

screenshot

@Will @Josh.

1 hour ago, Josh. said:

The refactor that was done on some of the player stuff might have caused this. I'll take a look tonight. 

Either that, or @Greg_Di might be trying to put TPE into something that costs more than 1? I know I got a similar message when I tested it with ACL to see what would happen.

7 minutes ago, Quik said:

Either that, or @Greg_Di might be trying to put TPE into something that costs more than 1? I know I got a similar message when I tested it with ACL to see what would happen.

I was trying to put the final point into size which still requires 1, so I don't think that's what the problem might be. 

• Senior Admin

@Josh.

The problem is the calculation goes by TPA rather than TPE. I have no idea how 1 TPE would be applied and not counted (perhaps a mistake if he was manually edited at some point), but 200 TPE is applied to the player despite only 199 TPE counted:

6151cda656b5614281f12c1155a4aa91.png

See CURRENT TPA

• Commissioner
30 minutes ago, Will said:

@Josh.

The problem is the calculation goes by TPA rather than TPE. I have no idea how 1 TPE would be applied and not counted (perhaps a mistake if he was manually edited at some point), but 200 TPE is applied to the player despite only 199 TPE counted:

6151cda656b5614281f12c1155a4aa91.png

See CURRENT TPA

Was this perhaps one of the many players that got the bonus and started at 31 which we manually edited? I know I always took off the point they added as well as just the TPE but maybe someone else didn’t?

On 6/18/2019 at 4:46 PM, Beketov said:

Was this perhaps one of the many players that got the bonus and started at 31 which we manually edited? I know I always took off the point they added as well as just the TPE but maybe someone else didn’t?

I believe I started off with 30 as I created about a week before the VHLM dispersal draft

• Senior Admin
On 6/18/2019 at 5:46 PM, Beketov said:

@Greg_Di

I believe this is what happened - in the logs I can see 60 TPE was spent on April 22 - but if you look at update log 29 TPE was updated as of the Week Ending April 21. Add the 30 starting and only should have been 59 available to spend. 

Anyway, nothing to sweat about. You can keep the extra TPE for your trouble and I will just adjust your total TPE so it matches up. ? 

On 6/20/2019 at 4:14 PM, Will said:

@Greg_Di

I believe this is what happened - in the logs I can see 60 TPE was spent on April 22 - but if you look at update log 29 TPE was updated as of the Week Ending April 21. Add the 30 starting and only should have been 59 available to spend. 

Anyway, nothing to sweat about. You can keep the extra TPE for your trouble and I will just adjust your total TPE so it matches up. ? 

Sounds good and thanks to everyone for the quik responses and fix!

Edited by Greg_Di