Playoffs!?!?!?

Quik

So, I don't have my laptop with me, and will be away the rest of the week (and until Wednesday), which means I need to write something, in order to submit a Themed 590 for Bailey (sorry ACL, but you're a scrub and I'm not writing to get you an extra 8 TPE).

So, the playoffs are finally here! It's been a weird season, since the Titans have been all but clinched for pretty much the entirety of the season. We went on a fantastic run to start the season, and never really looked back. What's even weirder is that, apart from us, league parity was insane. The competition between Riga and Calgary for 2nd Place went until the last couple sims. Toronto fought with New York for that final playoff spot, again, until the last couple sims. 2-points separated 3rd from 6th. Even the bottom-3 were only separated by 5 points.

What that all means is that this could be the wildest playoffs the league has seen in some time. It's impossible to predict which of Calgary, New York, or Vancouver will come out of North America - I mean, it's unlikely New York does it, but you never know! In Europe, while Helsinki is the favourite, neither Riga or Davos are easy marks, and the Dynamo handed us 4 of our 17 losses this season, which means they won't be an easy opponent should they get through Riga.

It'll be fun to see what happens once things kick off. Who ya got?