pointless article

Thranduil

Alright well, gotta write 500 words about VHL in 20 minutes because I have had no wifi this week and will be going back to no wifi in 20 minutes. Here we go. This is going to be the worst article in the history of the site. If you can't already tell, I'm currently just typing words as fillers because I can't think of anything else to type. I hear John Madden got selected for ASG, so that's really exciting. Actually no, Shawn handpicked him, because Shawn is a God. Haven't been able to GM my team at all, because no wifi so Acyd has been doing it, and while he was doing it, Halifax got into third place. Big grats him on that move. Very excited to be a top 3 team again. Hmm, what else? Madden hit 60 points, 650 TPE. Bunch of players in Halifax got to 100 TPE. Gaudette hit 100 points. Halifax plays their last game of the season tomorrow, against Ottawa. It is very important. If Ottawa wins, they will stay in second and Halifax will stay in third, but If Halifax wins this game in regulation or OT, we will finish second in the league for the third straight season, and who better than to defeat in our fifth year anniversary than our rivals from our first VHLM season, the good old Ottawa Lynx? We win, we'll most likely be playing the San Diego Marlins, but if we lose, we'll play Nyko Nax and his Mexico City Kings.

Defintely gonna want to beat them for sure and if we don't ya that would suck and stuff, going for the Michael Rassmussen here folks, here we go, this is gonna be a long one, and not going to make a lot of sense, run on sentences are the only way to go in this day and age so if you don't do those when you type, you suck. Philly will be playing Minnesota, easy sweep probably, Ottawa will face either Nyko Nax or San Diego Marlins. If they play San Diego, they will lose no doubt. Now it is time for me to name  my top 10 outstanding performers of both the VHLM and the VHL this season and also why I believe they are the top 10 performers of the VHLM and VHL this season. Number 1, AJ Axelson. Axelson has been great for my team this season. 102 points in 71 games, alternate captain, team player, real class act, came in last season and never once complained about being on the fourth line. He really showed what he's worth this season. 2. Gaudette scored equal points to Axelson and also happens to be our captain. He carried the offense for us this season and led our dressing room activities. He scouts for us and I'm very happy with his effort this season. Acyd would be number 3. Came in as a little-known UFA and developed into our most active player this season. He started slow, but really picked up the pace at the end, and his work as AGM has been incredible.

Wish I could have gotten this done last week, but I had no wifi, so hopefully I can still claim it for last week.

1 minute ago, Thranduil said:

Halifax got into third place

you guys finished second place

Edit: I assume this was an older article since you have only played 71 games

Edited by Matt_O