Who will win

Just now, Strooper99 said:

What's everyone's problem. I did all the playoff teams.

you didn't use the halifax logo. I don't have a problem, the logo is horrendous.

• Commissioner

It’s up to @DollarAndADream but I’m gonna say this probably needs a bit more effort, especially for a doubles week. This is a single image with a few lines of text and some logos (which aren’t even the proper cut ones based on the edges being chopped off some and the backgrounds) thrown in.

• Commissioner
15 minutes ago, Strooper99 said:

@Beketov I just copied the images. And I can't do every thing u guys can I'm on a tablet.

I’m not saying everyone is going to be an amazing artist, we all start somewhere. There needs a certain level of effort to get the full 6 though. It’s up to @DollarAndADream ultimately, I’m just bringing it to his attention.

@Strooper99

I think you should probably try to write a media, or add something more to this for it to be worth it. For 6 TPE, then adding on doubles week, I'm not sure this is enough effort as Beketov said as well. Some of your logos aren't even cut out and still have the squares around them.

As it stands now, I'll still give you 5 for this, as welfare is 4 TPE, and it will double to 10. Not a whole lot lost there, or even to really worry about, to be honest.

I know there's also some kind of apps you can download for tablet that people have used. I'll try to look them up.

• Commissioner
5 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

As it stands now, I'll still give you 5 for this, as welfare is 4 TPE, and it will double to 10.

Technically it’s not a double this week, it’s a bonus 6, so it would be 11.

• Commissioner
19 minutes ago, Strooper99 said:

I understood most of it except the welfare part do I get welfare as well? @DollarAndADream

No, welfare replaces the 6 TPE PT. He brings it up because it’s not really fair to give you 4 when doing welfare (literally doing nothing) would also get you 4.