[S66] Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting

Enorama

[S66] Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is where the league votes for the Most Outstanding Player in the VHL! Not the most valuable or best two-way which are voted by the Awards Committee, but those can definitely be a factor.

Who do you believe was the MOST OUTSTANDING?

@Members

(If you feel someone was missed out on, you can possibly nominate, but I believe I covered all bases)

Edited by Enorama

I almost voted Gate, actually, but for me it ended up being a literal coin flip between Wahl and Kingfisher. Both put up great numbers on OK teams. 

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Beketov said:
1 hour ago, Walter Fizz said:

A rookie should win this. 

Based on what criteria?

Is there an award for best rookie? This award is for outstanding player, not best rookie.

ECN was proud to put their vote for the truly outstanding player that took VHL this season by storm. Quality scoring and high discipline on ice make Julian Borwinn the ultimate choice. Let's hope and wish Julian career wide success in seasons to come!

3 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

Is there an award for best rookie? This award is for outstanding player, not best rookie.

The Christian Stolzschweiger Trophy for top rookie is being voted on by the awards committee at the moment.

I will likely not get GOTY so I voted for myself because this has beet my best season yet,  forwards get all the love and honestly we have a whack of goalies who had a stellar season!

Come on guys show some damn tender love ? 

• Commissioner
15 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

I will likely not get GOTY so I voted for myself because this has beet my best season yet,  forwards get all the love and honestly we have a whack of goalies who had a stellar season!

Come on guys show some damn tender love ? 

Wait you want "tender love"? :dogshocked:

Seeing over 50% of the votes for Borwinn is really overwhelming. Thanks everyone for recognizing the strong season Borwinn had :D
Huge thanks to my Helsinki:hel: teammates as well, this does not happen without such a talented supporting cast.

Scored at a high level while taking less penalty minutes than most others on this list. 15 GWG's kinda puts him ahead of everybody else in my opinion. If it weren't for him, they might not even be in 3rd place during the regular season. Even if Borwinn didn't score the most points I'd still vote for him. 

p.s. sorry goalies I know you don't get the spotlight all the time