EU Conference Finals GM 2: HC Davos Dynamo vs. Helsinki Titans

VHL Games

• Commissioner
Just now, Poptart said:

73 shots in 2 games, 8 goals. Eeek

Welcome to facing a team with offence :P

pfffffff, are you fucking kidding me?

Series is already over because of how fucked up STHS is, not even gonna lie. I can't comprehend how we can sweep second place fucking Riga, but against Helsinki, nope we just lay a fucking turd on the ice. This is pretty damn stupid

• Commissioner
11 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

Series is already over because of how fucked up STHS is, not even gonna lie. I can't comprehend how we can sweep second place fucking Riga, but against Helsinki, nope we just lay a fucking turd on the ice. This is pretty damn stupid

You realize we best Riga by like 20 points right? This honestly isn’t as fucked up or surprising as you make it out to be. Sweeping Riga was honestly more surprising than being beaten by Helsinki.

3 minutes ago, Beketov said:

You realize we best Riga by like 20 points right? This honestly isn’t as fucked up or surprising as you make it out to be. Sweeping Riga was honestly more surprising than being beaten by Helsinki.

I realize that, still doesn't mean shit, as I honestly can't comprehend how our PK has literally not been a problem all season, but now is for whatever reason

23 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

Welcome to the world of @hedgehog337

• Commissioner
39 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

i sympathize with hedge a lot, he truly is the king of getting boned in the sims, even if riga won a cup recently. 

@Banackock might have a claim to that throne.