Case Martell Press Conference

Shaka

1 hour ago, Beaviss said:

1. What brought you back the the VHL?

2. How is SSN coming along?

3. Planning on ridding out an entire career?

4. Who has the best logo in the VHL/M?

Thanks for asking these questions.

• I've always wanted to be part of this league and community and could never get myself interested enough in the sport. I decided I was going to approach player building like I do in the other leagues and that help me learn the sport.
  • SSN is coming along. The first two iterations, though I wanted them to work, essentially because test runs for interest and operations. The new, and final iteration, will finally patch the leagues together in a way that fully fleshes out the sim universe. I'm excited for it.
  • I plan to run Case Martell into regression. 100 TPE is the first benchmark. I should hit it fairly soon.
  • I'd have to say I really enjoy the Titans. They're the most aesthetically pleasing team atm.

On 6/24/2019 at 1:13 PM, Tate said:

1. You're the commissioner of the VHL for one day, what do you do first?

2. If you could add a team into the league, where would it be located?

3. Being that you don't know the sport as well, what position interests you the most/least?

4. What do you find engaging about the sports you follow?

5. Sweet or salty?

Thanks for asking these questions!

• If I was commissioner of the VHL for one day, the very first thing I'd do is read all of the forums I currently don't have access to ?
  • Brooklyn. They have such a history in the SBA, it'd be cool to see them get a team in the VHL. Big rivalry chance with New York.
  • Goalie interests me the most. I wanted to create one, but I always hear it's not something you should do your first go-around. My next guy will be one.
  • In these sim leagues, not unlike real life, I find the storylines and the unpredictableness of the leagues to be the most engaging. So much can go right or wrong, out of your control.
  • Trick question. Sweet and salty. Chocolate with some salt is ++. Like chocolate covered pretzels? Yes please.

1. What drew you to the VHLM versus other leagues?

2.  How are you enjoying the league so far?

3. What is your favorite NHL team and player? Why?

4. What's your favorite food?

5. Have you played in sim leagues before?