Rhys Chism has retired!

VHL Bot

1 hour ago, InstantRockstar said:

I thought you were keeping your player? o.o

I’d be gone too long. Wouldn’t be able to grow him before decline started happening at least. If I come back I’ll recreate.

34 minutes ago, Jables said:

I’d be gone too long. Wouldn’t be able to grow him before decline started happening at least. If I come back I’ll recreate.

You should stick around anyway. Fuck, if you ain’t got much time - make a player and be VHLM so you can still stick around and enjoy the league and never lose interest :) 

59 minutes ago, Jables said:

Yeah, start a new player and join Saskatoon for a while; you can be a career VHLM player and still have some fun, we’ve generally got the space and Bana says it’s alright above. :)

1 hour ago, Peace said:

Yeah, start a new player and join Saskatoon for a while; you can be a career VHLM player and still have some fun, we’ve generally got the space and Bana says it’s alright above. :)

FUCK U PCE JOIN MEXICO WE WILL WIN IT ALL NEXT SZN

Whether you stay or go, thanks for being a great teammate last season and a great guy in general. 

Also a nice addition to my collection of "people in management who have been on my team," which is more extensive than it should be.

Edited by GustavMattias