After Playoffs Media Interview with Jerwa

majesiu

?Reporter: It was another early exit for you, this time with the new team, but how do you assess your performance in S66 run?

I think it was decent, we weren't favorites but still put up a decent fight, winning two games all while I lead the team from the blue line with 8 points & 7 assists. Even getting there was a nice feat, tough personally my numbers regressed to rookie season level.

?Reporter: There is of course elephant in the room - after the trade that sent you to Big Apple you were basically unreachable outside of your playing time - you haven't shown up to training sessions or media eligibility, do you plan to change your attitude or is it just PR sting before free agency?

Back to big questions, I see typical New York ruthless media, just like with that poor RJ Barrett fella. I think you'll see me a bit, but I'm no longer touted defensive prospect and instead of looking to fill a niche role. Also, I'm a bit tired of changing places each season, arrived at the end of S62 as late invite to Oslo Training Camp, spend the season in Saskatoon and then just a year with each of Davos, Seattle, and New York. Still, neither my current team or any other made any contact so I'll just rest for now and maybe spend some time on my craft.