Ottawa Lynx GM

Banackock

:ott:Ottawa GM Position:ott:

Thanks to the bird himself, @Esso2264, for his great work and efforts during his time with Ottawa. Always a GM you could count on and it’s too bad his time was a little shorter than we’d hoped for but he’s promoted to the big boy league! Good luck! 

With that being said, we’re on the hunt for a new GM. If you’re super busy and/or going to be busy in the near or semi-distant future, this job is not for you. We get people have lives - even I’m busy as hell now - but if you’re unable to make time in a week or struggle, don’t apply. It takes commitment and some time throughout the week. Remember, VHLM is the roots to the VHL. You fail, VHL fails. 

IF INTERESTED, apply here! 

• Commissioner

I would like to apply for this position :). I am a newer member, but I have been extremely active from the time I've joined. I've helped Hali in anyway that I could, and I think that shows with becoming the AGM. I have sths experience and can provide references if needed.

1 minute ago, Acydburn said:

I would like to apply for this position :). I am a newer member, but I have been extremely active from the time I've joined. I've helped Hali in anyway that I could, and I think that shows with becoming the AGM. I have sths experience and can provide references if needed.

Honestly it's about time I give my man some credit. He has been the best AGM a GM could ask for. I haven't really had to teach him anything, but he's given me so much help. It is unbelievable what he has done this season. He made sure people stayed active, helped with trivia answers, wrote weekly pressers, did the lines for the team, found us free agents, was super active in the Discord locker room, and I didn't even have to ask him to do any of this stuff. He is super self motivated and single handedly led the team to a 19-3-0 finish at the end of the season. He has every aspect that it takes to be a GM. If you hired Acyd, he would make you proud. It would suck to lose him as my AGM, but I totally get it. He has definitely served his time.

I would love to take this job. I have served this team faithfully as an agm, and I hope you let me take over. I have also been a two time wjc gm. I am active on the forums and discord. I hope that you give me a chance to prove myself. If you do, I promise I won’t let you down

I would love to apply! I have been skimmed over but have never been given a chance. Its summer break now so this is a perfect time! (I will still be super active when summers over). I'll just be on a crazy amount during summer! Thanks for considering me! 

Edited by MexicanCow123

I'll apply. I feel I can take on the role and I am certainly active and engaged on the forums. I am also Assistant to the AGM in Mexico! Former ISS Hockey Scout, mediocre graphic designer for the re-brand of the Lynx. I can take this team to stardom. 

Applying, I dont think I need to list all my credentials as i did that the last two times I applied and I'm sure you guys already know anyway, but I'd love to get my chance to gm and I won't disappoint. Good luck to everyone else who applies as well!

Mississauga's getting some REPRESENTATION in this thread! I love seeing it. I'd write page-long recommendations for @Radcow, @cody73, or @HulkHogan if that weren't a bit weird, but let's face it--it is. My recommendations here and elsewhere likely don't (and shouldn't) mean a thing to the commissioners in the long run of the hiring process, but I'll tell anyone, any day, that the Hounds have some management-worthy talent.

1 hour ago, Motzaburger said:

I'll apply. I feel I can take on the role and I am certainly active and engaged on the forums. I am also Assistant to the AGM in Mexico! Former ISS Hockey Scout, mediocre graphic designer for the re-brand of the Lynx. I can take this team to stardom. 

Vouch. Has been awesome in the LR and firing up players, all while making semi decent graphics.

1 hour ago, cody73 said:

I applied for both Vegas jobs, so I might as well throw my name in here. I think I've proven to multiple VHLM GM's that I'm invested in this league and that I'd make for a good GM or AGM. 

20 minutes ago, fonziGG said:

I'll apply to be your AGM or @Thranduil's AGM if you get it ;)

These two guys would be great. Both guys are ready for a GM role for sure

I will apply. I really want to help a team out as much as possible. But I'm busy till maybe July 1st. But I also play on a tablet not a computer.i love playing GM on my xbox and I love trading, signing and much more of being a GM.