Theme Week: We talkin' bout practice

BluObieZ

Orion Slade has refused to show up to any practice leading up to and any during the finals. The rookie forward is stepping up his confidence about the finals and how he promises the Titans will be the champions so why would he practice “Excuse me but I’m gonna take a page out of Allen Iverson’s book… kinda. We talking about practice. Not the cup. Not the cup we are about to play for. Not the cup we grew up dreaming about winning. But we talking about practice. Now if you asked about me missing practice during the season, sure then you can make a fucking stink about it. Ill still be an ass about it, but you would have more of an argument. But the sad fucking fact here is that we talking about practice man. You guys think that it’s something so wrong that I refuse to show up. Well come on. Why would I practice? We got this. We don’t need practice. All we need to practice is drinking a shit ton of alcohol in celebration. Hell… I don’t even fucking know who we are playing. I guess it will be a shock to me when I get on the ice. I really don’t care about them. Fuck em”