Where will Orion play next season?

BluObieZ

With this season almost done the question soon will become, where will Orion Slade take his talents next season? Does he even know who is the favorite next season? Does he even care to look into it? So many questions and Orion probably does not have the answer…yet?

Does he care to look into it? Probably fucking not. Orion is pretty ignorant, much like his agent Robbie Zimmers. So to expect him to look into teams for next season is expecting too much of him. It’s like expecting Donald Trump to do anything Presidential or anything that would make the country great. Orion says “Trust me when I say this, I will be playing for the cup favorites next season. Count on it. Write it the fuck down because it will happen. Sure maybe the team that everyone expects to win next season might not sign me, but another favorite will come by and be like make us better by signing with us and we will get you your second cup”

How does Orion even expect to do all this and know that the team that he is signing with is actually not fucking horrible? Well he claims he has a way of making sure that the team he signs with truly is as good as they say they are, and no it’s not looking into who the team has. Orion doesn’t care what people say, he doesn’t care if people say that teams just will refuse to sign him. To that he says “Cool, let them not sign me. It just makes my end goal come that much closer to coming true. If I have to sit a season because no one wants to sign me then I will still still have 3 cups in 3 seasons played. To stop my this train you must fool me and make me sign with you. But you can’t do that, because I am smarter than you. I went to the fuck around school of Robbie Zimmers. I know what I need to do and how I will do it. Enjoy”

There is no way of telling where he will sign. We only know that he will not sign in Calgary because that team is a failure with a piece of shit GM that has no idea what he is doing. He will most likely not sign with the new expansion teams, because they most likely will not be good enough next season to compete for a cup. So that leaves a short list of Seattle, New York, Riga, Davos… Can’t remember the rest but those four teams are pretty high up on the list of teams Orion would love to play for. Are any of those teams going to be good next season? He has no idea right now. Nor does he care. He will figure it all out in the coming weeks and will pick his new team once free agency starts. But one thing that is sure, his free agency will bring the league back to the free agency fuckeries of the past.

On 6/23/2019 at 10:03 PM, Matt_O said:

So you’re not resigning with Helsinki? They’ll be good though. 

I have a player option on next season. Since this is my last player ever i want to switch teams every year and win a cup every season