Theme Week: Third Time is a charm for Helsinki

BluObieZ

Stop me if you heard any of this before. The Helsinki Titans are going to the finals. Stop? Well that was fast… Damn it! Whatever will I write about then? Well guess what? I will continue talking about the Helsinki Titans.

This will be the Titans third finals in a row. That’s Patriots and Warriors level right there. Sure those team win championships and Helsinki is still waiting to win. Well guess fucking what, I hate to break it to you but the Titans will be the champions this season. It’s just written in stone.

Now this is where this is going to take a left turn. Or uh a right? I don’t know. Why? Because it’s very hard to write an article on something that I do not know about. I probably looked at maybe four game threads this whole season. I do not know the stats or anything. So I am literally taking guesses here. All I know is that we are off to the cup.

So it’s time for wild shots in the dark because well, that’s what I do. Hell other than my own player I have no idea who else is on the team. But bear with me here.

You would think that the team that has failed to win the cup in the last two attempts would be a bit afraid that it would happen again this season, but if you asked players on the team they seem pretty relaxed and excited for the chance to finally win it. Orion Slade the rookie sensation is looking for his first cup in his career. Orion is on a great streak of his own. He won two cups in the VHLM and with a cup this season it would be three cups in three seasons. Which is the opposite of the Helsinki curse that is going on right now.

Orion might just be the thing that the Titans need right now. Sure he isn’t their best player, but he is just one lucky mother fucker. He just keeps winning. Something that this team needs right now. They must move past the last two years of failure and disappointment and they must win the cup. If they fail to win this time around they may go down as one of the best teams to never win the cup. It would be quite sad if they fail, but Orion is pretty confident about their chances. “Look, stop with these stupid questions. I had enough about hearing how this team failed year after year. Have I failed? Or have I lived up to my promise? I think I lived up to my career promise. So till I fail. Which I won’t. All of you idiots can shut the fuck up. I don’t want to hear about any of this. So you might as well start the questions about how it feels to be a VHL champion, because I refuse to answer any questions about any of this”

The finals will be exciting. I think. Helsinki should take it in five games because they are that fucking good. If you disagree, then you are an idiot. Helsinki will own you and the series. Enjoy!