Ottawa GM Hired!

Banackock

:ott: Ottawa Lynx NEW GM! :ott:

As always, tough choice. Lots of good candidates, but with the off-season quickly approaching, we wanted to give the new GM as much time to get settled, review the rules and league and get comfortable with their new role. This member is fairly new to the league, but everyone starts out this way and since he's joined, he's really made a strong impression on myself and the rest of the league. He's been in talks for recent roles prior and at this point, he edges out the competition and earns himself the gig. 

@Acydburn

Best of luck moving forward in your new role and thank you to everyone who applied for the position. I know it may feel as though we snub, snub snuuuub you but it's not the case. If ever you have questions, please feel free to message us. :cheers: 

@VHLM Commissioner

4 minutes ago, Motzaburger said:

Congrats Acydkock, I mean Banacyd?

I mean, if you say the first one out loud, sounds bad ass. Like Spiderman's next Villain he faces off against. Shoots Acyd from his ckock

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

I mean, if you say the first one out loud, sounds bad ass. Like Spiderman's next Villain he faces off against. Shoots Acyd from his ckock

Or maybe it's just venom shooting it out his you know where(ckock)

Welcome to the VHLM GM community @Acydburn. I'm no longer the newbie. Feel free to message me if you need help, although I would message a longer tenured guy like Josh or Peace if you need help

• Banackock locked and unpinned this topic