OFFICIAL VHL Clown List

Matt_O

2 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

My favorite part of this is that it's a VHL.com article rather than a thunderdome post or something

this is serious business

You know as silly as it is this is kinda a rad PT idea. Like, constantly updating your main article, noting people of updates and leaving everything on one thread to help generate discussion. I don't know how it could be formatted other then lists similar to here, but it would be an interesting flavour to the traditional media spot style and allow writers to maintain an ongoing article space that could get more attention.

Anyway, carry on surprised to not be an F on this tbh.

Updates for 8/15

@Quik moved from F tier to C tier for hiring me as BoG. Like, I'm happy about it. I feel I can and will do a good job. But like, what? Me? King clown? I was very surprised considering the people that I was chosen over. Thanks again though. I won't disappoint

@Beaviss moved to S tier. His life is now complete

@Sharkstrong moved from A tier to C tier. The effect of him saying Hufflepuff is the best has worn off. 

Tier S+ has been added.

New S+ members

@HulkHogan

@Matt_O

@Nykonax

@DougF

@Walter Fizz

Other news:

@BladeMaiden has been moved to A tier

@Peace has been moved to C tier

@Tate has been added to B tier

@Jtv123 has been added to B tier

@Connor mcdavid has been moved to S tier

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Green said:

Im as funny as Devise.... wow

it isn't just about being funny. The only reason Devise isn't F tier is because he is usually late with sims. You don't clown around much, but you do more than enough to keep yourself out of F. Maybe C was a little low but it was borderline

1 hour ago, Matt_O said:

Keep in mind, just not being on the list doesn't mean you are less clown than others. Being F tier is the polar opposite of a clown. 

Not being on the list means that when you thought of making the list, I didn't stand out enough to cross your mind. That when you thought clown, you didn't think of me, in any direction. This was the goal. Having made the list at all, I'm fine with being the opposite of a clown, but I'd have preferred not to have been there in the first place.

However, given my rationale behind not wanting to be on it, it wouldn't do much good to remove me after the fact, because you can't just unthink. That's not how thought works. Not that I'd have been able to convince you to take me off it anyway

48 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Not being on the list means that when you thought of making the list, I didn't stand out enough to cross your mind. That when you thought clown, you didn't think of me, in any direction. This was the goal. Having made the list at all, I'm fine with being the opposite of a clown, but I'd have preferred not to have been there in the first place.

However, given my rationale behind not wanting to be on it, it wouldn't do much good to remove me after the fact, because you can't just unthink. That's not how thought works. Not that I'd have been able to convince you to take me off it anyway

You gonna be ok??