Finals GM 2: Vancouver Wolves vs. Helsinki Titans

VHL Games

• Commissioner

Closer Vancouver but you’re still not gonna win playing like that. Let’s hear it for the guys in the back shall we? VANCOUVER CAN’T BEAT HELSINKI.

2 goals, big OT win, 2 more to go!

Also sorry for the crazy early sim. Gonna have a busy day at work and might not get my full lunch break when I normally sim so I figured I would now since @Beaviss said he was good for game 2 whenever.

• Commissioner
21 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

Meyers once again going after me, Helsinki with the dirty tactics - targeting the star players ?

Says the guy who claimed he was going to beat up our whole team. How’s that going for you?

49 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Says the guy who claimed he was going to beat up our whole team. How’s that going for you?

Going well, If you would be up for fair fights  -  would be going even better. I mean, we don´t send our goons against your top guys - we send our top guys.

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Close game! If the top line from Vancouver came out of hiding this would have been in the bag.

You keep saying “if” as if everything is a minor problem. You know why they are hiding? Because they can’t score on Pepper, it’s not that complicated. You had 42 shots, it’s not for lack of trying, it’s just for lack of being a better team.

1 minute ago, jRuutu said:

Going well, If you would be up for fair fights  -  would be going even better. I mean, we don´t send our goons against your top guys - we send our top guys.

Down 2-0 doesn’t look like “going well” from where I’m standing. Neither does fighting to a draw twice after you ran our mouth about how much better you were. Just admit it, Vancouver can’t stand up against us.

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

You keep saying “if” as if everything is a minor problem. You know why they are hiding? Because they can’t score on Pepper, it’s not that complicated. You had 42 shots, it’s not for lack of trying, it’s just for lack of being a better team.

Down 2-0 doesn’t look like “going well” from where I’m standing. Neither does fighting to a draw twice after you ran our mouth about how much better you were. Just admit it, Vancouver can’t stand up against us. 

Only typical that the league sends refs who help the ´favorite´, even more so when they start at home. Now that we move to Vancouver, the series is fairly surely going to be 2-2.

5 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Blaming the refs when we had 5 penalties more. Good god at least try to be original.

Meyers and Kozlov should have been thrown out of the game, started the fights and clearly went after the top guys.

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Bout time Thompson starts playing in playoffs

‘Bout Time? Even before this game I led all non-Vancouver players in goals. I had a hat trick to eliminate Davos haha. Not my fault Vancouver played 8 games more than us.

39 minutes ago, Beketov said:

‘Bout Time? Even before this game I led all non-Vancouver players in goals. I had a hat trick to eliminate Davos haha. Not my fault Vancouver played 8 games more than us.

Any season prior big boss 

I believe in you this season. 

Nobody:

Both teams: LET'S FIGHT

AGAIN

Rough game to lose for Vancouver... here's to hoping they don't hit the dreaded 0-3. Personally I'm hoping for another general fight next game, but this time with 2v2 even strength lines because everyone gets ejected.

• Commissioner
7 minutes ago, Enorama said:

Gimme some of that 1919 Stanley Cup Finals energy.

Nah bro, the Titans aren’t anti-vaxx

• Commissioner
12 minutes ago, Enorama said:

Is it anti-vax if there just weren't any vaccines?

No, I don’t blame them for what happened. But we have vaccines now so the Titans have made sure we’re good to go!