Finals GM 3: Helsinki Titans vs. Vancouver Wolves

VHL Games

• Beketov changed the title to Finals GM 3: Helsinki Titans vs. Vancouver Wolves
  • Commissioner

I don’t even need to do anything but hit and we still destroy you. I thought you were supposed to be a challenge Vancouver, this is just sad.

Don’t worry though, you only need to pull off the never before seen reverse sweep; I’m sure you can manage it. In the meantime... 1 more game boys!

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

I don’t even need to do anything but hit and we still destroy you. I thought you were supposed to be a challenge Vancouver, this is just sad.

Don’t worry though, you only need to pull off the never before seen reverse sweep; I’m sure you can manage it. In the meantime... 1 more game boys!

I actually kinda hope it all backfires in your face with your daily posts just to see what your hysterical reaction would be haha

GO HSK! 

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Banackock said:

I actually kinda hope it all backfires in your face with your daily posts just to see what your hysterical reaction would be haha

GO HSK! 

It would be my luck to be on the losing end of the only reverse sweep in league history.

• Commissioner
7 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

Helsinki winning the only way they know how - with no class.

A club that has the word ´Titans´ on the name, but is as plastic as they come. #lamesies

I’d rather win with no class than get swept with no class. Still waiting for those beatings you promised. Getting scared or what?

7 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I’d rather win with no class than get swept with no class. Still waiting for those beatings you promised. Getting scared or what?

I´m here, where are you? Sent Meyers to fight for you :Hound:

• Commissioner
13 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

I´m here, where are you? Sent Meyers to fight for you :Hound:

Been beating up your teammates that you choose to hide behind. You’re the one who claimed you’d be coming for Borwinn and I and yet after we fucked your teammates up in game 1 you decided you didn’t want any.

Nice to come back from Cuba with a 3-0 series lead, and the boys coming out with some confidence.

Also good to see Quebec is still alive and kicking, even if they try to hide from it by running out west

24 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Been beating up your teammates that you choose to hide behind. You’re the one who claimed you’d be coming for Borwinn and I and yet after we fucked your teammates up in game 1 you decided you didn’t want any.

I can´t fight you guys if you send someone else after me first.

What am I supposed to do? Do what you and Borwin do and say no?

I can´t say no when a guy comes and asks for a fight.

• Commissioner
11 minutes ago, Positivefan036 said:

Idk why Helsinki is so confident we are still the better team and series isn't over

Better teams definitely always go down 3-0. Totally normal.

5 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Idk why Helsinki is so confident we are still the better team and series isn't over

Just looking at goal-tending alone Vancouver is at a pretty substantial deficit.

I would say forwards are pretty much a wash here, perhaps line chemistry is stronger in Helsinki but who really knows. Vancouver has a slight advantage on defense.

• Commissioner
11 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

Just looking at goal-tending alone Vancouver is at a pretty substantial deficit.

I would say forwards are pretty much a wash here, perhaps line chemistry is stronger in Helsinki but who really knows. Vancouver has a slight advantage on defense.

How is that quoting me? Vancouver is so bad they’re breaking the forum.

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Peace said:

Holy Beketov...

Easy there, lassy, you don’t let the blood flow back to your head you’ll get dizzy. Haha

It’s the cup fever, I can’t help myself.