Finals GM 4: Helsinki Titans vs. Vancouver Wolves

VHL Games

• Beketov changed the title to Finals GM 4: Helsinki Titans vs. Vancouver Wolves
  • Commissioner

And that is what we call a mercy killing boys and girls. Really is a shame to be honest, I was enjoying how hype these finals were but sadly Vancouver just couldn’t put up enough of a fight. Not too sad mind you because I FINALLY have the cup again. God damn, I think @tfong won 5 while I was waiting. It’s been a damn long run. Absolutely amazing season from everyone in Helsinki, career years for most. @Quik put together an amazing team and then sacrificed most of his own stats to make it work, @Jubo07 was the best linemate I could have asked for, @BarzalGoat had an amazing year on the blue line, same with @SidTheKid87 and @monkeywrench15. Meanwhile @Sonnet was an absolute rock on the back end. I’m sure I’m missing people and I’m sorry but I’m excited. So glad to have been apart of this great team and amazing run and even more glad that Simon didn’t decide to screw us!

Well it was a good run Vancouver, we gave it our all.

GG Helsinki, the Glade curse is back on the menu

In my 6 seasons, I've been to the finals 4 times. I've now lost 3/4 times

I think I also make a pretty strong case for playoff MVP though. Bek can sit there and argue Thompson's case all he wants, but we all knew Helsinki would do well, it's nothing special. Meanwhile Vancouver was expected to go 7 against NYA and then they came back from 3-2 down against Calgary.

I have few things to say to the Helsinki players, to the Titans organization and of course to the fans of Helsinki:

You rotten motherfuckers, I hope the day you have the parade it will rain, I hope as many of the players injure themselves while lifting the cup, in general I hope all the bad things happen to your organization and not to anyone else.

180px-Bush_middle_finger.png

Damn, ngl definitely surprised it ended in a sweep. The two teams I was most worried about facing were Davos and Vancouver, who both had great rosters, so only losing 1 game to the two of them is surprising. 

But...FINALLY!!! Two years of being the better team and losing sucked, so going out and dominating the way we should is amazing!

:hel: :hel: :hel: :hel: :hel: 

@BarzalGoat  @Jubo07 @SidTheKid87 @monkeywrench15 @Sonnet @Galdoblame @Kuch9 @BluObieZ @RunnerBert11 @aleks @Beketov

The Titans are the Champs boys!!!!!

So someone has to say it...basically until we have a non GM simming the playoffs these games will have seriously negative stigma. How this has been allowed for a second straight season is irredeemably nonsensical. Throw yet another asterisk on the winning team of the Victory Cup which is supposed to be the top award of a player and GMs career. But boy does this cast a dark cloud. Hate to say it. The inside knowledge of how the sim operates and its applied seasonal settings is incredibly valuable.

4 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

I understand your point, but to say that the best team winning the cup now gets an "asterisk" is kind of dense as fuck.

It's not my point, it's Jubo's point. Take it up with him lmao