Finals GM 4: Helsinki Titans vs. Vancouver Wolves

VHL Games

6 hours ago, Quik said:

Damn, ngl definitely surprised it ended in a sweep. The two teams I was most worried about facing were Davos and Vancouver, who both had great rosters, so only losing 1 game to the two of them is surprising. 

But...FINALLY!!! Two years of being the better team and losing sucked, so going out and dominating the way we should is amazing!

:hel: :hel: :hel: :hel: :hel: 

@BarzalGoat  @Jubo07 @SidTheKid87 @monkeywrench15 @Sonnet @Galdoblame @Kuch9 @BluObieZ @RunnerBert11 @aleks @Beketov

The Titans are the Champs boys!!!!!

I still can't believe that. I seriously think Helsinki/Davos shoulda been a 6/7 game series

@Beaviss promised more buff beav pics if Vancouver won the cup. So, for that reason, I'm disappointed in the Wolves. 

With that being said, though, I'm proud of my good friend @Sonnet for breaking the curse on Pepper, I'm happy to see @Beketov finally win another cup, and it's a fitting ending to the dominant season from @Jubo07. Well done Helsinki.

• Commissioner

Disappointing end to a great season. Thanks to all my fellow Wolves that helped me get to my first of many VHL finals. 

@Jubo07 I hope we can have as good of a race next season! 

IMO an individual should not be allowed to sim their own playoff series. Just my two cents. I know there are a ton of logistical problems with this that people will obviously point out... but cmon, it's common sense. 

Maybe a GM of a non-playoff team should take over simming duties for VHL playoffs, going forward (even though they may have a player playing for a playoff team, which also doesn't really make sense to me)

• Commissioner
5 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

NY or Calgary would have beaten Helsinki.

I'm just here to get trashed by @Beketov.

Nah, we won, I’m happy now so done spitting fire and back to being normal. Sorry to disappoint.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2019 at 5:09 AM, Victor said:

Oh so Helsinki matched S19 Calgary’s record. Boo.

Should have broken it, tbh. Stupid Davos.

Side note: I was on that S19 team!