Finals Game 5: Ottawa Lynx vs. Philadelphia Reapers

VHL Games

What a thrill! Even though my duties as a GM of Houston didn't always allow me to cheer for Philadelphia, a place where my player was started and ended his VHLM career, I am grateful that I had this wonderful opportunity to be a part of the cup winning team as it allows me to add my first big achievement for my player and have many awesome memories! Huge thanks to all you Reapers, you were amazing!

1 hour ago, Nykonax said:

So someone has to say it...basically until we have a non GM simming the playoffs these games will have seriously negative stigma. How this has been allowed for a second straight season is irredeemably nonsensical. Throw yet another asterisk on the winning team of the Victory Cup which is supposed to be the top award of a player and GMs career. But boy does this cast a dark cloud. Hate to say it. The inside knowledge of how the sim operates and its applied seasonal settings is incredibly valuable.

Honestly you could have Kept this in the VHL where it belonged. This isn't the thunderdome, keep your copy pasta there or I will be filing a complaint  with someone.  This is a happy moment for all the members of my team and I don't need you dredging up old quotes that will take away anyone's enjoyment of it. Thanks.

4 hours ago, uphillmoss said:

Breaking news: Kyle Sabretooth suffers horrific injury while lifting the cup, Is forced to retire

@Banackock

this is an official announcement

I don’t know who handles these things so I am tagging you

Give us gruesome details on the injury!!