Martin on draft

Sullvino

Martin Talks about S67 Draft

6/29/19

VHL.com

The Ottawa Lynx suffered a devastating loss in the VHLM finals yesterday to the Philadelphia Reapers, marking the end of the S67 VHLM playoffs. This page turns now to the off-season and for prospect Aston Martin, this means his focus shifts towards the upcoming VHLM draft. The 100-point center has been consistently developing over the course of the year and is excited about finally learning where he will call his home in the VHL.

"It was a tough end of the season for us in Ottawa. We thought we had a championship caliber tam and obviously came up a little short. I will look back on my time in Ottawa and be thankful for everything they provided me over the course of the season. With that being said, I am definitely very excited for next weeks entry draft and to hear my name called by a VHL team. I have been in contact with a few teams so far and have a decent sense of where I will be going. My dream all along was to be a first round pick in the VHL. For a kid coming from a small town in the UK, that would be a tremendous accomplishment. Wherever I do end up, I will give the team 100% effort and work to be the best player in the league."