S66 Off-Season Schedule

Beketov

• Commissioner

S66 OFF-SEASON SCHEDULE
Dates Subject to Change

Sunday, June 30th

Depreciation

S67 Finance TPE Cut-Off  (all TPE earned, up to, and including, this date will affect salary brackets for S67) 

Experience Points Allocated  

Monday, July 1st

Canada Day

S66 VHLM Achievement Tracker TPE Awarded

S66 VHLM Awards Ceremony

Tuesday, July 2nd

S66 ALL-VHLM TEAMS

S67 VHLM Entry Draft @ 830PM EST

Wednesday, July 3rd

S67 VHL Entry Draft @ 8PM EST

Free Agent Discussions Open @ 11PM EST

Thursday, July 4th

Free Agency Opens @ Noon EST

S66 VHL Awards Ceremony

Training Camps Open

World Cup Day 1

World Cup Day 2

Friday, July 5th

S66 Hall of Fame Induction

World Cup Day 3

World Cup Day 4

Saturday, July 6th

World Cup Day 5

World Cup Quarter Finals

Sunday, July 7th

67 VHLM TPE Cut-Off  (Any players who have earned 201 TPE or more, up to and including this date, will no longer be eligible to play in the VHLM for S67 - Training Camp may not be claimed after this date if you are at the Cap; if you are within 10, you may claim up to the cap, i.e. If you are at 194, you may claim 6 TPE from Training Camp)  

World Cup Semi-Finals

Monday, July 8th

S67 VHL Pre-Season Starts 

Pre-Season Retirement  (Players can re-create for S68 and still play S67)

World Cup Bronze & Gold Medal Games

Tuesday, July 9th

S67 VHL/VHLM Indexes Posted 

Wednesday, July 10th

S67 VHL/VHLM Regular Season Begins 

Training Camps Close 

• Commissioner

Depreciation has gone through for all players in their last 3 seasons (S60, S61, S62). If you bought depreciation fighting items and did not receive their benefit let me know ASAP. We’ll also allow our usual leeway of a couple of days if you intended on buying depreciation fighters but didn’t. We can manually edit your attributes to reflect the purchase after the fact.

@Banackock regarding the VHLM TPE Cut Off. One of my players (MORPHEUS) currently has 212 TPE, and 12 of it is banked. Sits at 200 TPA. Since he has more than 201 TPE, does he have to play in the VHL or can he continue to bank his TPE and play in the VHLM?

8 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

@Banackock regarding the VHLM TPE Cut Off. One of my players (MORPHEUS) currently has 212 TPE, and 12 of it is banked. Sits at 200 TPA. Since he has more than 201 TPE, does he have to play in the VHL or can he continue to bank his TPE and play in the VHLM?

The VHLM TPE cut-off is July 7th, 2019. The rule states that if you have 201 TPE prior to or during this day, you are ineligible for play in the VHLM and will be in the VHL that season. 

He is ineligible for the VHLM and will play in the VHL. :) 

On July 2, 2019 at 4:59 AM, Beketov said:

Depreciation has gone through for all players in their last 3 seasons (S60, S61, S62). If you bought depreciation fighting items and did not receive their benefit let me know ASAP. We’ll also allow our usual leeway of a couple of days if you intended on buying depreciation fighters but didn’t. We can manually edit your attributes to reflect the purchase after the fact.

Even though I was drafted in S62, I started playing in the VHL in S63. This is my 4th last season. I still got depreciated. Is that supposed to happen?

1 minute ago, SlapshotDragon said:

Even though I was drafted in S62, I started playing in the VHL in S63. This is my 4th last season. I still got depreciated. Is that supposed to happen?

Your clock starts when you are drafted.

• Admin
On 7/2/2019 at 10:59 PM, Beketov said:

Just bought Still Kicking pls fix me

2 minutes ago, DilIsPickle said:

That’s funny

they actually have been on time so far. I'm sure this is where everything is derailed and the index isn't posted for a week and a half