Guy LeGrande #4 [2/2]

Steve

7 hours ago, Steve said:

seasonending1.png.f49c5ecce1f02591a02291060a9fe442.png

Review

Doug! I feel like the pic is stretched. There is too much red and the bg is too much of a similar colour to the face and blood on him. I'd love to see it be a smaller sig so you're not trying to fill all the room. I think the text has too much embossing on it. Good job, hit me up if you want any help or need some tips!

5 hours ago, Motzaburger said:

Review

Doug! I feel like the pic is stretched. There is too much red and the bg is too much of a similar colour to the face and blood on him. I'd love to see it be a smaller sig so you're not trying to fill all the room. I think the text has too much embossing on it. Good job, hit me up if you want any help or need some tips!

Who Is Doug?

Doug got hit so many times, he can't remember his own name. Thanks Acyd.

5 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

Doug is the guy that Sean William Scott plays in goon.

Review: I think this is definitely an improvement from the last one I saw of yours. I can tell that you're trying new things and I hope you continue to experiment and improve! I agree with what Motza said, and I'll add that I'd like to see you try to add some stocks on top of the render/text. That would really help bring the entire piece together. Keep at it!