FREE TPE!!!

Victor

• Admin

This has been a brilliant PR stunt, thank you for your contributions and congratulations.

56 members within 12 hours, impressive for the league.

And I always wanted to see what many likes does and hey, that's cool.

star_big.pngstar_big.pngstar_big.pngstar_big.pngstar_big.pngstar_big.pngstar_big.pngstar_big.png

This has been a brilliant PR stunt, thank you for your contributions and congratulations.

56 members within 12 hours, impressive for the league.

And I always wanted to see what many likes does and hey, that's cool.

star_big.pngstar_big.pngstar_big.pngstar_big.pngstar_big.pngstar_big.pngstar_big.pngstar_big.png

Happy Birthday! It was good plan cause now we know how many people check in to see the site within 12 hours!

• 5 years later...
  • Victor featured and unfeatured this topic
2 minutes ago, Victor said:

The golden days.

Hypothetical for you, you can only bring back 3 members who liked your OP from said golden days, who do you choose?

Jericho

Squinty

Jardy

Probably for me. Although man Koradek and Frank (he's sort of around again). I'm just realizing I mostly miss my old QUE crew haha. 

14 minutes ago, Devise said:

Hypothetical for you, you can only bring back 3 members who liked your OP from said golden days, who do you choose?

Jericho

Squinty

Jardy

Probably for me. Although man Koradek and Frank (he's sort of around again). I'm just realizing I mostly miss my old QUE crew haha. 

Jardy for sure, sterling assuming he is no longer around (his dry humor rocked), and I'm still thinking of a third

20 minutes ago, Devise said:

Jericho

Squinty

Jardy

Off the top of my head I’d go Squinty, Koradek, Sherifflobo.  I miss my GFX people :(