Teemu Lehtinen Jr. Excited For S67 VHLm Dispersal Draft

Teemu Lehtinen Jr. Excited For S67 VHLm Dispersal Draft

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_pc4HElA1atHznoMZoy_

Last season was very difficult for me production wise, however I very much enjoyed my time in Mexico and enjoyed how I was able to grow throughout the year. My time in the VHLm, even though it was a shortened season, was immense and I look forward to the challenges that will be provided to me after I am drafted and become a full-time player. As the season progressed I started to perform much better and became much happier about the results I had gotten from my hard work throughout the year. I have been training an extreme amount during the summer and I am working to be a top draft pick. It will be weird playing for my second team in two years (unless Mexico City brings me back) but I look forward to wherever I may go. I would be excited by many teams and I look forward to being drafted my whomever drafts me. As a whole I do not expect to be in the top three of the draft however I think I would be a great guy to be drafted after that three spot and I look forward to seeing the results of the draft after the night is over.