Player Name: Farzu Afzey

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: D

Height: 74 in.

Weight: 180 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey! I'm a member of the recruitment team, welcome to the VHL :) send me a message if you have any questions at all! Check out our Newsletter , it’s got everything you need to know to get your player off of the ground! If you have any specific questions, don’t hesitate to ask! Good luck!

590874832_AcesRecrutmentImage.png.8d8ac935c7a07523cdb3cfbd9e63bb23.png

Welcome to the league @farzu I am the Las Vegas Aces AGM. The Aces need more players this upcoming season and we would love to have you! I can offer second pairing defense minutes, as well as powerplay AND penalty kill time! We would love to see you in green and white this upcoming season! If you are interested, quote this offer and say "Accept"

1 hour ago, FakeJenton said:

590874832_AcesRecrutmentImage.png.8d8ac935c7a07523cdb3cfbd9e63bb23.png

Welcome to the league @farzu I am the Las Vegas Aces AGM. The Aces need more players this upcoming season and we would love to have you! I can offer second pairing defense minutes, as well as powerplay AND penalty kill time! We would love to see you in green and white this upcoming season! If you are interested, quote this offer and say "Accept"

@farzu While we would love to have you, I made a mistake regarding Free Agency. We have already signed our two FAs. I have to rescind my offer, although we would love to have you. Good luck in the future