(S68) D - Gert B Frobe, TPE: 30

NumberJ5

Gert B Frobe has a sketchy past. 1st thing to know is that he's not from here, but from Kansas. And honestly he doesn't like what you're saying, it's the wrong tone... Do it again and he'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron.

Does your mother sew?

BOOM

Get her to sew that.

Joe Dirt quotes aside, I plan on adding a lot of random content... And i do mean random.

BNvvdt4.jpg

41 minutes ago, NumberJ5 said:

Player Information

Username: NumberJ5

Player Name: Gert B Frobe

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: D

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 220 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey! I'm a member of the recruitment team, welcome to the VHL :) send me a message if you have any questions at all! Check out our Newsletter , it’s got everything you need to know to get your player off of the ground! If you have any specific questions, don’t hesitate to ask! Good luck!

Welcome @NumberJ5

You've joined at a very interesting time and the draft has actually just concluded. I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins and we had 0 picks in this draft, meaning...we have a lot of room to fill and we'd like you to join us. We're going to be needing every person we possibly can, and we're offering max minutes to play on San Diego. We'll guarantee that if we can get enough people to join the team, we'll compete, in the meantime you can pad your stats, showcase your talents and join what will hopefully be an active locker-room.

Quote this and say "I accept" if you want to join San Diego! 

11 hours ago, InstantRockstar said:

Welcome @NumberJ5

You've joined at a very interesting time and the draft has actually just concluded. I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins and we had 0 picks in this draft, meaning...we have a lot of room to fill and we'd like you to join us. We're going to be needing every person we possibly can, and we're offering max minutes to play on San Diego. We'll guarantee that if we can get enough people to join the team, we'll compete, in the meantime you can pad your stats, showcase your talents and join what will hopefully be an active locker-room.

Quote this and say "I accept" if you want to join San Diego! 

I accept.

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOO.