Player Name: Beau Bennett

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: D

Height: 70 in.

Weight: 250 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey! I'm a member of the recruitment team, welcome to the VHL :) send me a message if you have any questions at all! Check out our Newsletter , it’s got everything you need to know to get your player off of the ground! If you have any specific questions, don’t hesitate to ask! Good luck!

Hey, @Datools I am the AGM of The San Diego Marlines. We can offer you top line minutes including PP and Pk. Just quote this saying ACCEPT and we will be in touch shortly! If you have any questions don't be afraid to message me! 

Edited by MexicanCow123

590874832_AcesRecrutmentImage.png.8d8ac935c7a07523cdb3cfbd9e63bb23.png

Welcome to the league @Datools! I am the Las Vegas Aces GM. The Aces need more players this upcoming season and we would love to have you! I can offer first pairing defense minutes, as well as powerplay AND penalty kill time! We would love to see you in green and white this upcoming season! If you are interested, quote this offer and say "Accept"

-Matt_O 

Edited by Matt_O

1 hour ago, Datools said:

Player Information

Username: Datools

Player Name: Beau Bennett

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: D

Height: 70 in.

Weight: 250 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league! 

I'm the GM of the Saskatoon Wild, we can offer you a place alongside our top active defender (Kefka Palazzo) on the top pairing while splitting time on the first penalty and power play special units. If you'd like to join Saskatoon, just quote me and say accepted; we're looking forward to your decision and wish you the best of luck with your career - if you need any help don't be intimidated to ask, I'll help you with what ever I can. 

:cheers:

Hello and welcome @Datools

You've joined at a very interesting time and the draft has actually just concluded. I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins and we had 0 picks in this draft, meaning...we have a lot of room to fill and we'd like you to join us. We're going to be needing every person we possibly can, and we're offering max minutes to play on San Diego. We'll guarantee that if we can get enough people to join the team, we'll compete, in the meantime you can pad your stats, showcase your talents and join what will hopefully be an active locker-room.

Quote this and say "I accept" if you want to join San Diego!