Valentino [1/2]

Review: This was a really nice graphic. I wouldn’t mind looking at it for a second time. The text was well done it was very well placed. I’m torn on criticizing the fact that you made the word defensemen so spaced and the font kind of tears it from the other text. The light on Karlsson's helmet looks like you cropped some of it out. Some parts look a bit faint (unless that’s how you wanted it.) The rainbow feels like a weird addition, but hey I guess that’s what ya need. 7.6/10 would show to a friend. 

4 hours ago, Big Mac said:

Review: This was a really nice graphic. I wouldn’t mind looking at it for a second time. The text was well done it was very well placed. I’m torn on criticizing the fact that you made the word defensemen so spaced and the font kind of tears it from the other text. The light on Karlsson's helmet looks like you cropped some of it out. Some parts look a bit faint (unless that’s how you wanted it.) The rainbow feels like a weird addition, but hey I guess that’s what ya need. 7.6/10 would show to a friend. 

I appreciate the critique and totally understand what you're saying. It's my first time messing and creating images but I want to take your input and run with it. The fonts were more difficult to choose than I thought haha but you're right, I should kind of fit with one theme. As for the rainbow, That was just kind of came with the light effect. I didn't really see it until you pointed it out haha so I 'll definitely have to make some edits. Thank you!

10 minutes ago, Kekzkrieg said:

I appreciate the critique and totally understand what you're saying. It's my first time messing and creating images but I want to take your input and run with it. The fonts were more difficult to choose than I thought haha but you're right, I should kind of fit with one theme. As for the rainbow, That was just kind of came with the light effect. I didn't really see it until you pointed it out haha so I 'll definitely have to make some edits. Thank you!

No problem, anytime man anytime. 

@Kekzkrieg wow, this is incredible for a first try! You should the first graphic I ever made. Not even anywhere near as good as this. I'm very proud of how good of a start you have gotten off to. Nice work! Super happy to have you on the team this season. Let me know if you need anything!