Yukon Rush AGM (HIRED)

Josh

• Commissioner

Hey all, you know the drill.

I need your help with recruiting and maintaining locker room activity for the price of 1 TPE / week.

Apply below.

I would love to apply. I’m on here all the time cause I’m on Unemployment for the rest of summer, so I have tons of free time.

I'm picking up the whole VHL thing pretty quik and would love to learn the management part of it!

2 hours ago, Jayrad28 said:

I would love to apply. I’m on here all the time cause I’m on Unemployment for the rest of summer, so I have tons of free time.

I'm picking up the whole VHL thing pretty quik and would love to learn the management part of it!

I'll vouch for Jayrad, awesome LR presence last season, active, learned his way around the LR and the forum quik, I think he'd be excellent for helping with your recruitment and such. Really enjoyed his company on San Diego last season. 

I'm online 97.5% of the time over on Discord as I'm on disability and don't work (The 2.5% being me being out for something, being asleep or being AFK cause I'm playing games), have a good relationship with multiple VHLM GM's ( @Thranduil, @GustavMattias, @Rayzor_7 & @Matt_O ) & a good chunk of guys in the Hounds locker room + slowly getting to know the Wranglers guys too, learning the sim system slowly and am interested in the job not because I want to compete for a Founders Cup (albeit, that would be sweet), but because I want to help the next generation of VHLM talent flesh out their players. The VHLM is a development league 1st and foremost after all. 

Don't be afraid to DM me here or send me a message via Discord ( cody732195#1469 is me ) for any further questions you got. 

1 hour ago, cody73 said:

I'm online 97.5% of the time over on Discord as I'm on disability and don't work (The 2.5% being me being out for something, being asleep or being AFK cause I'm playing games), have a good relationship with multiple VHLM GM's ( @Thranduil, @GustavMattias, @Rayzor_7 & @Matt_O ) & a good chunk of guys in the Hounds locker room + slowly getting to know the Wranglers guys too, learning the sim system slowly and am interested in the job not because I want to compete for a Founders Cup (albeit, that would be sweet), but because I want to help the next generation of VHLM talent flesh out their players. The VHLM is a development league 1st and foremost after all. 

Don't be afraid to DM me here or send me a message via Discord ( cody732195#1469 is me ) for any further questions you got. 

Definitely can vouch for Cody. He's been looking for a job forever, and deserves one for sure. I think he would be a great fit.

4 hours ago, Motzaburger said:

I'd love to apply :) 

3 hours ago, Markoovskyz said:

I would love to apply! I'm here all day so I can do that! :)

-Mark

Vouching for these two guys. Motza's been awesome in the LR and Alex is new, but has been very active and willing to learn :D

I would like to apply, I really enjoy partaking in the locker room chat and trying to help all the newer members succeed. Also making sure that they have an enjoyable time and stick around longer. I know a lot of people on here deserve it more than I do but just wanted to express interest.

4 hours ago, cody73 said:

I will second Thrans vouching here. Cody helped me out during the WJC and was a big locker room presence in Mississauga. He is a very good candidate for the face of a previously inactive organization!

5 hours ago, cody73 said:

Agree with Rayzor and thrand on this one. Cody would be excellent

8 hours ago, cody73 said:

Hire cody or ill make x5 more coding errors for you to fix @Josh.

• Commissioner
7 hours ago, Thranduil said:

Definitely can vouch for Cody. He's been looking for a job forever, and deserves one for sure. I think he would be a great fit.

CALM

3 hours ago, Rayzor_7 said:

I will second Thrans vouching here. Cody helped me out during the WJC and was a big locker room presence in Mississauga. He is a very good candidate for the face of a previously inactive organization!

THE

3 hours ago, Matt_O said:

Agree with Rayzor and thrand on this one. Cody would be excellent

FUCK

35 minutes ago, DilIsPickle said:

Hire cody or ill make x5 more coding errors for you to fix @Josh.

DOWN

8 hours ago, cody73 said:

YOU'RE HIRED

• Josh changed the title to Yukon Rush AGM (HIRED)