(S68) D - Ryan Chism, TPE: 39

Jables

Jables, you know what you have to do... Houston Bulls is a place for you, like, right now! We are here to offer you a juicy and lovely Spot on our defensive core! And welcome back buddy!

And don't even think about teams, Houston is the place where you started your career and was AGM too... Join us...

Edited by FrostBeard

@Jables

since you retired Chism on me, I feel you SHOULD come back to San Diego, yeah? ;) haha. 

Regardless, we're in a re-tooling phase, we've signed 4 guys already, hopefully more on the way, I can max out your minutes this season and if you're unhappy at any point in the season you know I'd do what's in best interest for you if it ever came up. 

I'm just glad to see you're back ❤️ pick me :D

6 minutes ago, Jables said:

Player Information

Username: Jables

Player Name: Ryan Chism

Recruited From: Other (Recreate)

Position: D

Height: 70 in.

Weight: 177 lbs.

Birthplace: New Zealand

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Saskatoon's got you, brother! 

If you want to join us you know the drill. :)

@Jables hi! Happy to see you've recreated. I'll tell you my situation as honestly as I can here...

Our draft class is mostly defensemen, and we've got a couple of strong veterans who should be leading the charge on our first line. You'll be here on our second line, and while you'll get playing time, I can't guarantee that you'll be maxed out here. 

That being said, though, we'd love to have you here in Mississauga, and you know how to accept an offer! Just be warned that your role may be somewhat diminished.

-Gustav

@Jables Welcome back! Good to see you again.

Las Vegas only has eight rostered players, as well as two defenseman. I can offer you first/second pair minutes and special teams time. You will get plenty of minutes.

You know the drill about accepting a contract I'm sure. We would love to have you in Green and White this upcoming season!

2 hours ago, InstantRockstar said:

@Jables

since you retired Chism on me, I feel you SHOULD come back to San Diego, yeah? ;) haha. 

Regardless, we're in a re-tooling phase, we've signed 4 guys already, hopefully more on the way, I can max out your minutes this season and if you're unhappy at any point in the season you know I'd do what's in best interest for you if it ever came up. 

I'm just glad to see you're back ❤️ pick me :D

I do owe you one. Accepted ??

Thanks for the interest everybody.. honestly it was a hard decision. Would’ve loved to be in all of your LR’s and playing for your teams. You’re all top notch dudes.

1 minute ago, InstantRockstar said:

you made me smile today, thank you haha. Official offer incoming soon! 

Jables is for the people ?