Ottawa AGM

Acydburn

• Commissioner

Now that the draft is over and things have calmed down a bit. I'm looking for an Assistant General Manager to help with the LR, recruiting, as well as future drafts and strategies.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Only requirements are windows and willing to learn STHS. 

EDIT * I forgot to mention i'll be splitting 1 TPE with the AGM. 

Thanks!

Edited by Acydburn

I applied for the Yukon one also, I think I would make a good AGM. I am usually quite active in the discord/forum for team members, will be on the lookout for some new faces to sign. Most importantly make sure that all the new members are enjoying themselves and learning as much as they can. I know people who deserve the role more than me will apply and they should get it. Just putting out my expression of interest.

39 minutes ago, HulkHogan said:

Ill apply, teamate ;)

I vote this guy.

12 minutes ago, berocka said:

I applied for the Yukon one also, I think I would make a good AGM. I am usually quite active in the discord/forum for team members, will be on the lookout for some new faces to sign. Most importantly make sure that all the new members are enjoying themselves and learning as much as they can. I know people who deserve the role more than me will apply and they should get it. Just putting out my expression of interest.

I also vote this guy.

I will apply for this. I do have a computer as well as scouting is absolutely my favorite thing to do. I have created a spreadsheet in the past with my past GM experience which lists TPE, TPE per week, notes, as well as other information that helps with scouting. I am an alum of Ottawa which makes this position interesting. Thank you for your consideration. 

49 minutes ago, Poptart said:

I will apply for this. I do have a computer as well as scouting is absolutely my favorite thing to do. I have created a spreadsheet in the past with my past GM experience which lists TPE, TPE per week, notes, as well as other information that helps with scouting. I am an alum of Ottawa which makes this position interesting. Thank you for your consideration. 

Vouching for him.

12 hours ago, HulkHogan said:

Ill apply, teamate ;)

11 hours ago, berocka said:

DA BEARZ stick together!

Also, don't hire @Motzaburger. He's the enemy now!

:action2:

I'm definitely interested, I have been actively trying to get more involved this season. After being drafted to my new team, I have made an effort to help new players assimilate to the league while also making our team LR a welcoming environment. There's still lots to learn on my end but I am up to the task and am willing and able.  Thank you again for the consideration.

• Commissioner

This was not an easy decision to make and I want to thank @HughJas_, @Motzaburger, @jack, @Poptart, @Strooper99, @berocka, @Gaudette, and @HulkHogan for applying. After some careful deliberation I have decided who the next AGM of Ottawa is going to be. This was not an easy decision and everyone was in the running. 

I hope everyone welcomes 

Spoiler

as the next AGM.