(S68) RW - Raleigh Ritchie, TPE: 30

DangerGolding

Hey GM's. You might know me i'f you're active in the SBA, I'm a AD and a soon-to-be GM over there and I'm trying out the VHL for the first time. I'm looking to make all all-out offensive player, that's solely focus on scoring goals and nothing else. Open to any offers.

Hey there. I'm the AGM of the Yukon Rush, and we'd have an immediate great spot for an all-out offensive talent, mostly playing 2nd line & PP time once you got your guy up. Now, I can't do much until @Josh. sends you a reply I think, I'm just notifying you that we have interest. I don't know if you can quote me to accept a contract or not however. 

590874832_AcesRecrutmentImage.png.8d8ac935c7a07523cdb3cfbd9e63bb23.png

Welcome to the league @DangerGolding I am the Las Vegas Aces GM. The Aces need more players this upcoming season and we would love to have you! I can offer second line minutes, as well as powerplay AND penalty kill time! If you stay active that can become first line minutes. We would love to see you in green and white this upcoming season! If you are interested, quote this offer and say "Accept"

-Matt_O

Edited by Matt_O

4 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

Welcome to the league @DangerGolding I am the Las Vegas Aces GM. The Aces need more players this upcoming season and we would love to have you! I can offer second line minutes, as well as powerplay AND penalty kill time! We would love to see you in green and white this upcoming season! If you are interested, quote this offer and say "Accept"

-Matt_O

thanks for the offer. I'll be allowing time to decide and receive any more offers before I make my commitment.

Edited by DangerGolding

Just now, DangerGolding said:

thanks for the offer. I'll be allowing time to decide and receive any more offers before I make my commitment.

sounds good

• Commissioner

Welcome to the league @DangerGolding, as the GM of the Ottawa Lynx i'd like to offer you minutes on the second line and power play if you stay active, with the possibility of moving up to the first line. We would love to have you in Ottawa!. If you agree and want to play for Ottawa, you just have to quote this offer and say "Accept".

I wish you good luck in your VHLM Career! 

Edited by Acydburn

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hi @DangerGolding and welcome to the league! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'm here to make an offer for you. 

We won't be the best of teams this season, but if you're looking for some good ice time and an active locker room that will help you truly be your best here, then we're the team for you! Just quote and accept to come aboard, and we'll be happy to have you here. 

Good luck no matter where you end up!

-Gustav

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, cody73 said:

Hey there. I'm the AGM of the Yukon Rush, and we'd have an immediate great spot for an all-out offensive talent, mostly playing 2nd line & PP time once you got your guy up. Now, I can't do much until @Josh. sends you a reply I think, I'm just notifying you that we have interest. I don't know if you can quote me to accept a contract or not however. 

You can tender offers, I just have to submit the one on the portal. And tag me when they accept :)

Welcome @DangerGolding

You've joined at a very interesting time and the draft has actually just concluded. I am the AGM of the San Diego Marlins and we had 0 picks in this draft, meaning...we have a lot of room to fill and we'd like you to join us. We're going to be needing every person we possibly can, and we're offering max minutes to play on San Diego. We'll guarantee that if we can get enough people to join the team, we'll compete, in the meantime, you can pad your stats, showcase your talents and join what will hopefully be an active locker-room.

Quote this and say "I accept" if you want to join San Diego! 

Edited by MexicanCow123

Hey there @DangerGolding 

I would like to extend an offer to you to join Minnesota. 

We can offer second line minutes as well as PK/PP second line and potentially first line if you stay active and want to compete!

We are a cup contender this season coming off a rebuild and could use another active player!

If you are interested just quote this and say "accepted" and I can send you a contract offer.

Cheers!

Rayzor

Edited by Rayzor_7

4 hours ago, DangerGolding said:

Player Information

Username: DangerGolding

Player Name: Raleigh Ritchie

Recruited From: SisterLeague

Position: RW

Height: 73 in.

Weight: 146 lbs.

Birthplace: United Kingdom

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the VHL! 

Im the general manager of the Saskatoon Wild, we’re currently looking for a top line RW and I believe you’re the winger we’re looking for so it works out nicely! You’d get plenty of ice time, top positions on our PP/PK, and join a club with a strong defense behind it. 

Im looking forward to your decision - if you need any help I’m more than willing to provide it. 

:cheers:

Hey @DangerGolding

You may recognize me from the SBA when I pop in a couple times in the discord. I'm the GM of the Mexico City Kings, a 2nd year expansion team who unfortunately lost in round 1 of the playoffs. Our team has some SBAers in the discord locker room already who were on the team last season or this season (chillzone, Robo, okocha, and a couple others you may recognize). I can offer you 1st line minutes and special teams time. Hope you consider us because you're clearly very wanted.

Thanks,

Nyko

Edited by Nykonax

Hi @DangerGolding! I'm the AGM of the Halifax 21st. We've just gone through a rebrand of the team in Halifax which makes it an exciting time for us!

We, also, unfortunately crashed out in the playoffs last season in the 2nd round but since our existence, we've been a strong team!

I'm also involved with SBA as well (on the Wichita Shockers in the NCAA, same with the GM as well)! Anyways, we would like to offer you 2nd line minutes with special teams time. Theres a lot of room to grow into a 1st line role with us as long as you stay active! Plus we got cookies!

If you are interested just quote this and say "accepted" and I can get my GM @Thranduil to send you a contract offer!

Thanks,

Fonzi

Edited by fonziGG

Heya Ritchie!

Here we are from the wonderful Houston Bulls! We want to get you on our squad! After a tough rebuilding season, we are ready to move in and capture you and get you on our Forward core!

What we can offer is quality teammates and good people around you, added to that, currently 3rd Line time with high chances at moving up with upgrades and TPE gain! 

So what do you say, wanna help bring Houston back into Playoffs and win?

GM FrostBeard,

Houston Bulls!

Edited by FrostBeard

@DangerGolding I am not a GM of any kind, but I can tell you that I really enjoyed my time in Ottawa. Obviously, you know me from the SBA (KCCO). I know, different username, kill me for it. I just wanted to say that I really loved Ottawa, but best of luck with your decision. I am glad to see you over here too! They have a really cool logo and name too. 

58 minutes ago, Poptart said:

@DangerGolding I am not a GM of any kind, but I can tell you that I really enjoyed my time in Ottawa. Obviously, you know me from the SBA (KCCO). I know, different username, kill me for it. I just wanted to say that I really loved Ottawa, but best of luck with your decision. I am glad to see you over here too! They have a really cool logo and name too. 

Wait you're KCCO?

Just now, diamond_ace said:

The whole time I had you on Ottawa and I thought you were some noob to sim leagues... that explains why you didn't really need help with anything

Hahahhaa yeah, that was the plan to go under the radar a bit. I like to go under the radar to teams and be more of an unknown.