Palo on depreciation: did not feel a thing

jRuutu

The off-season has started and with that comes the always so fun: depreciation. This time around the S62 draftees were the ones who got to taste it for the first time in their careers, Rauno Palo from Vancouver was among that group of players. Despite the somewhat heavy blow to attributes from top to bottom, Palo remained optimistic about the future:

Is that all? Barely felt a thing if I´m honest. If I knew it was this soft, I would have asked from the league if they can give it to me twice. If someone is wondering what kind of effect this has on the next season for me personally, I can answer and say that it does not make a difference at all.

I´m going to play at a ridiculously high level again, but even I can admit that the fact that I´m now in the depreciation groups after each season - that means I´m getting older and my advice to not just to fans of Vancouver, but also to fans of hockey in general - come and watch me play when you still have the chance!

Draft of VHL was last night and training camps are now starting, so that means regular season hockey is not too far away! Take it easy while you can, fun is starting again soon.

Edited by jRuutu