MIN/SDM: S67

VHL Bot

I had no intentions on competing this season but my waiver signings have me hella rejuvinated and I really want to give them something to go for. I get a new goalie who I hope can be happy starting all our games and a defender who can fill in while we wait for more sign-ups to get here :)

*5th S68 (SDM) and 6th 68 (SSK) both also go to Minnesota, will put through when added/fixed in portal. 

3 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

*5th S68 (SDM) and 6th 68 (SSK) both also go to Minnesota, will put through when added/fixed in portal. 

Confirmed.

Pleasure to work with you once again

@Banackock Szita is definitely no longer eligible in the VHLM. He was drafted in S64, meaning he has already played 3 seasons in the VHLM, and unless by some miracle @FamishedBlanket has returned, there is no way Minnesota should have had him on their roster, never mind be trading him around the league. I've noticed Szita is not the only player like this on Minnesota's roster. Dorian Mason, and Austin Fourier are also players who were VHLM drafted in S64. I believe these 3 players are the only 3 in the league. Anton Edvin, who is currently playing for Halifax was also drafted in S64, but we just signed him as a free agent, so the same rules do not apply.

Pretty certain the user who created Szita was banned from the site and Discord.