S67 Group 8 VHFL Draft

Bushito

I have a feeling I'm going to regret this, but...Podrick Cast. 

Also, I assume I'm picking again if we're having a snake draft? In that case...Alexander Pepper.

@.sniffuM

2 hours ago, Strooper99 said:

What does this part mean?

Everyone who has been selected already is listed in a post in this thread. For example, in my post, you can see that I've picked Podrick Cast and Alexander Pepper. Unfortunately, there's no way to see who's been taken other than to look at everyone's posts.

For example, you go to the portal like Bush mentioned, and let's say you decide that you want to pick Kronos Bailey. You'd have to go back and check to make sure he hasn't been picked yet here (and, in this case, you can see he has, if you look at .sniffuM's post). The picks are updated periodically by Bush, and you'll be able to see them at the top of page 1 of the thread when he does update them, but you still have to go through and make sure that nobody you're thinking of has been picked anyway, because Bush isn't here every second of the draft to write down every pick as it happens.

Also, important note--you get to pick two players here. Pick two, and then tag FBR.