A Dynasty...Slayer?

ThePerfectNut

BLOCKBUSTER NEWS ARE GETTING OUT ABOUT THE SUPERSTAR OF THE  MEXICO CITY KINGS ALEKSANDER RODRIGUEZ GETTING TRADED FROM HIS VHL TEAM THAT DRAFTED HIM, RIGA REIGN, TO THE NEW YORK AMERICANS WHERE HE WAS BORN AND RUMOURS SPREADED THAT RODRIGUEZ WOULD WISHED TO PLAY THERE WHILE BEING IN RIGA AND WOULD SIGNED THERE ONCE HE BECOMES A FA.

A ESPN reporter Stephen A.Smith approached him concerning the recent trade.

To be honest, I would of not be mad playing for Riga. I mean, this team young talent is just amazing and it screams a dynasty in the near future, but I was wondering if I would been someone on that team? After thinking for a long time, I saw that Riga would never gave me the chance to become the player that I can be and that even if I had the chance, there would still be all these monsters on that team getting my spot in no time. And about the rumours of me wanting to force myself into NY. It's true that I would of dream to play over there, I mean who doesn't want to play in the city that there were born? So I am indeed happy to become an American and I am excited to compete against Riga monsters players in the future and stop them from forming a dynasty. I am already familiar with my team, expecially since Esso, the new GM of NY, was my GM for Ottawa in the VHLM and I am really happy to play for him and I know for a fact that he would do great things for this team. We shall win the cup and stop Riga! Mark my words!