(S68) G - Block Buster, TPE: 30

Banana2311

hello @Banana2311

You've joined at a very interesting time and the draft has actually just concluded. I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins and we had 0 picks in this draft, meaning...we have a lot of room to fill and we'd like you to join us. We're going to be needing every person we possibly can, and we're offering max minutes to play on San Diego. We'll guarantee that if we can get enough people to join the team, we'll compete, in the meantime you can pad your stats, showcase your talents and join what will hopefully be an active locker-room. You will also be starter for us if active! 

Quote this and say "I accept" if you want to join San Diego! 

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hi @Banana2311 and welcome to the league! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the very team of which your recruiter, @berocka is assistant GM.

While I can tell you, for certain, that we won't be winning any cups this season, and I expect us to be not that good, I can tell you that we're in need of a goalie, and you'll immediately be our goaltender should you choose to sign with us.

If you'd like to come aboard, just quote this message and say "accepted"! And no matter where you go, good luck, and don't be afraid to ask questions.

-Gustav

58 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Hi @Banana2311 and welcome to the league! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the very team of which your recruiter, @berocka is assistant GM.

While I can tell you, for certain, that we won't be winning any cups this season, and I expect us to be not that good, I can tell you that we're in need of a goalie, and you'll immediately be our goaltender should you choose to sign with us.

If you'd like to come aboard, just quote this message and say "accepted"! And no matter where you go, good luck, and don't be afraid to ask questions.

-Gustav

Accepted

17 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

-Gustav

This is the most honest pitch i have ever seen, @GustavMattias I would have signed this if i had seen it! great job !!

1 minute ago, BladeMaiden said:

This is the most honest pitch i have ever seen, @GustavMattias I would have signed this if i had seen it! great job !!

I'm not about to con anybody! Good to hear it's appreciated.

1 minute ago, GustavMattias said:

I'm not about to con anybody! Good to hear it's appreciated.

❤️ I like a pitch that is concise and honest. I feel a lot of us muddy it up with complicated speeches, plus you were quik.