Calgary Wrangler Assistant GM

Bushito

I have had much help from my teammates this past season and every season really, we have a great crew in Calgary and I'd like to take this time to announce that one of them will be taking on a larger role as @BladeMaiden will now be my Assistant GM and will have all rights to negotiate trades and draft for this team. Thanks for all you do Blade.

From the moment I created my goalie and knew I would be moving towards the VHL as my goal Calgary has100%  been my focus. I love the logo and the team identity. It is my honor to be able to do more for the VHL team that I have learned to love more with each passing season. The Calgary fighting spirit is infectious and very much a part of myself and my player. I can't thank @Bushito enough for this recognition.  I hope to be able to contribute even more to our amazing team and that will probably mean getting our LR to be even more rowdy than it currently is!  The only question is how i am going to fit all the Championship banners into my Sig with representing both Philly and Calgary lol

• Commissioner
15 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

wait, what

pretty lost here

inb4 Dil loses his mind.

Edited by Josh.